Pirate Seas - Level 7-2 is the first spin-off level of Level 7-1 of Pirate Seas in Plants vs. Zombies Online. In order to gain access to this level, the player must unlock the star gate with 10 stars. To get all 3 stars, the player must produce at least 3000 sun, and not to lose any lawn mowers. When this level is finished for the first time, the player will get 5 Kernel-pult Puzzle Pieces.
- The Gargantuar Pirate returns in this level along with the Pirate Captain Zombie. With Spring Bean however, this should not be a big problem.
- Huge hordes of zombies can cause problems for getting either the second or third star if the player does not pay attention.
- Start normally. Plant some Sunflowers and Twin Sunflowers during the level while using Spring Bean to defeat the first zombie.
- If you want to get the second star, plant an another column of Sunflowers during the level as well.
- Continue planting Spring Beans on planks with Kernel-pults on plankless lanes to lob down the Seagull Zombies.
- Plant Wall-nuts on plank lanes to block off the zombies. Occassionally, there will be big hordes of zombies on planks. Defeat them all instantly, including the Gargantuar Pirate with Spring Bean's Plant Food effect. Continue planting other plants for assistance.
- Quickly replace the plants that has been taken away by Zombie Parrot, especially Sunflowers if you want to get the second star. Use Plant Food when needed.