Pirate Seas - Level 6-3 is the second spin-off level of Level 6-1 of Pirate Seas in Plants vs. Zombies Online. To get all 3 stars, the player must not let the zombies trample the flowers between the third and second column, and not to lose any lawn mowers. When this level is finished for the first time, the player will get 5 Kernel-pult Puzzle Pieces.
- The early appearance of Seagull Zombies can cause problems for the player, especially when they try to complete the star objectives.
- Start normally. Plant some Sunflowers and Twin Sunflowers during the level.
- Meanwhile, lob down all the Seagull Zombies with the Kernel-pult, plus start planting your defenses of Spring Beans and Wall-nuts on plank lanes to block the zombies off. Continue planting Kernel-pults and Wall-nuts on plankless lanes.
- You also need to start planting Snapdragons to attack the plank lanes. Plant them in the second and fourth lanes to spread its attack range.
- Use Plant Food on Spring Beans or Snapdragons to deal with hordes of zombies, or Kernel-pult especially for hordes of Seagull Zombies.