Pirate Seas - Level 6-2 is the first spin-off level of Level 6-1 of Pirate Seas in Plants vs. Zombies Online. In order to gain access to this level, the player must unlock the star gate with 10 stars. To get all 3 stars, the player must not let the zombies trample the flowers between the third and second column, and not to lose any lawn mowers. When this level is finished for the first time, the player will get 5 Kernel-pult Puzzle Pieces.
- Barrel Roller Zombies can be problematic even with only two planks.
- The appearance of Seagull Zombies can make the level harder, especially when combined with many zombies on the planks.
- Start normally. Plant some Sunflowers and Twin Sunflowers during the level.
- Meanwhile, lob down all the Seagull Zombies with the newly acquired Kernel-pult, plus start planting your defenses of Spring Beans on planks and Wall-nuts on plankless lanes. Continue planting Kernel-pults on plankless lanes.
- Start planting Snapdragons in the second and fourth lanes to spread its attack range. Wall-nuts should be used to block every single zombie on planks. Use Plant Food on Spring Beans or Snapdragons to deal with hordes of zombies, or Kernel-pult especially for hordes of Seagull Zombies.