Pirate Seas - Level 6-1 is the sixth level of Pirate Seas in Plants vs. Zombies Online. To gain access to this level, the player is forced to unlock the key gate with 15 keys. The Barrel Roller Zombie makes its appearance in this level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player unlocks the Kernel-pult.
- The Barrel Roller Zombie pushes a barrel that instantly kills any plant in front of it until destroyed, where two Imp Pirate Zombies appear in the rows above and below the barrel. The counter to this zombie is Spikeweed, which can destroy the barrel and itself in the process. Note that Spring Bean will also be crushed by the barrel, which means the player has to plant it directly below the zombie.
- Start normally. Have at least 4 Sunflowers with some of them upgraded to Twin Sunflowers by planting on top of them. Meanwhile, use Venus Flytrap to block the Seagull Zombies off.
- Prepare yourself some Wall-nuts on plank lanes also. Using Snapdragons on these lanes would be pretty effective.
- As the Iceberg Lettuces are free, it can be used for delaying. However, as Snapdragon will remove the freezing effect, this will not be very effective, so try to use it wisely.
- Once again, Snapdragon along with defensive plants should be extremely useful in levels like these. With this combo, multiple zombies coming from the next waves should be stopped and being damaged all at once. Use Plant Food for help.
- Make sure you know how to defeat the Barrel Roller Zombies before it crushes your defenses. Either use Plant Food or use its weakness - Spikeweed to stop them. Stall the summoned Imp Pirate Zombies also.