Pirate Seas - Level 4-2 is the first spin-off level of Level 4-1 of Pirate Seas in Plants vs. Zombies Online. In order to gain access to this level, the player must unlock the star gate with 6 stars. To get all 3 stars, the player must never have more than 20 plants on their lawn and not to lose any lawn mowers. When this level is finished for the first time, the player will get 5 Spring Bean Puzzle Pieces.
- This is yet an another simple level. There are three planks to focus on, as of now the player has themselves the Spring Bean, along with Snapdragons the plankless lanes should not be a problem. Plus, Spring Bean's Plant Food ability can instant-kill every single zombie near the water, including the Gargantuar Pirate.
- Start normally. Plant as many Twin Sunflowers as you can during the level.
- The first zombie can be destroyed with Potato Mine, or delayed with Iceberg Lettuce. Meanwhile, start planting Snapdragons in the second and fourth lanes, as this will spread the Snapdragons' range to every lane on the lawn. Wall-nuts should be used to block every single zombies on plank.
- In the beginning, plant two Spring Beans in the plankless lanes as well. They will instant-kill any Swashbuckler Zombie steps on them.
- Continue planting plants. Remember that the two Spring Beans in the plankless lanes will slowly lose health as each Swashbuckler Zombie will deal one bite to the plant before being bounced into the water.
- Keep an eye on Zombie Parrots. Quickly replace the stolen plants.
- Use Plant Food for help, especially to deal with the Gargantuar Pirates.