Pirate Seas - Level 3-2 is the first spin-off level of Level 3-1 of Pirate Seas in Plants vs. Zombies Online. In order to gain access to the level, the player must unlock the star gate with 4 stars. To get all 3 stars, the player must produce at least 3000 sun and not to lose any lawn mowers. When this level is finished for the first time, the player will get 5 Spikeweed Puzzle Pieces.
- There are four planks in this level which will definitely increase the difficulty. The player is forced to delay the incoming zombies with anything they can use.
- Start normally. Have at least 5 Sunflowers.
- As the Iceberg Lettuces are free, they can be used for delaying first zombies. However, as Snapdragon will remove the freezing effect, this will not be very effective later on.
- Meanwhile, start planting your defenses. The Snapdragon along with defensive plants should be extremely useful in levels like these. With this combo, multiple zombies coming from the next waves should be stopped and being damaged all at once. Use Plant Food for help.
- While waiting for Wall-nut to delay, delay them first with Sunflowers. It is best not to let them go outside the Snapdragons' attack range.
- Plant the newly obtained Spikeweeds in front of Wall-nuts to deal bonus damage. Recommended for any lane that is in the attack range of less than two Snapdragons.
- Note that the level will get crowded very quickly. Plant quick and correctly.
- Keep an eye on Zombie Parrots. Quickly replace the stolen plants.
- Don't forget to produce as much sun as you can to earn the star. Upon encountering the final zombie, try to stall it and dig up all the plants that can damage it while planting more Twin Sunflowers and gain yourself some sun first.