Pirate Seas - Level 1-3 is the second spin-off level of Level 1-1 of Pirate Seas in Plants vs. Zombies Online. In order to get all 3 stars, the player must produce 3500 sun or more and not lose any lawn mowers. When this level is finished for the first time, the player will get 4 Split Pea Puzzle Pieces.
- The player should see that there are two zombies walk in right on the first wave. The zombies are not crowded, but the waves skip very quickly. The player needs to quickly set up a proper defense.
- Start normally. Have at least 5 Twin Sunflowers.
- As the Iceberg Lettuces are free, it can be used for delaying. However, as Snapdragon will remove the freezing effect, this will not be very effective later on.
- The newly obtained Snapdragon along with defensive plants should be extremely useful in levels like these. With this combo, multiple zombies coming from the next waves should be stopped and being damaged all at once. Use Plant Food for help.
- Note that the level will get crowded very quickly. Plant quick and correctly.
- At the start, plant the Snapdragons two tiles away from its targets and place it between the targets in the upper and lower lane. If there is a zombie right on the lane with the Snapdragon, aid it with a defensive plant.
- Do not forget the sun-producing objective. A trick is to use Wall-nut to block the last zombie without letting it being damaged while planting more Twin Sunflowers.