- For the international version of the level, see Pirate Seas - Day 9.
- For the version after the v1.8 update, see Pirate Seas - Day 9 (Chinese version).
(After receiving the note)
Penny: Look out. It's a map.
Crazy Dave: To treasure! It says no zombies. Maps don't lie!
Penny: Well, we do have a shovel.
Crazy Dave: Let's go! No time for precautions!
- Required plants:
- Plant two columns of Twin Sunflowers.
- When a zombie appears, plant a Potato Mine. Plant an Iceberg Lettuce to get more sun if needed.
- Do not forget to build your offense; Some Bloomerangs in front of the planks and some Bonk Choys at plankless rows. You'll also need Wall-nuts and Spikeweeds. Replace eaten Wall-nuts will new Wall-nuts and Sunflowers with Bloomerangs. Plant Spikeweeds on planks to damage barrels and many zombies at the same time.
- Use Plant Food if needed.
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.