- For the old Chinese version of the level, see Pirate Seas - Day 6 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
- For the current Chinese version of the level, see Pirate Seas - Day 6 (Chinese version).
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|5||1 5||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|7||4 3 5||None|
|8||3 4 3 4 1 2 5||None||First flag.|
|9||4 1 2||None|
|10||3 1 2||Raiding Party!|
|11||3 3 4 4 4 2||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|13||3 4 4 3||None|
|14||3 4 1 2 5||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|15||1 2 5||None|
|16||3 4 3 4 3 4 1 2 5|| Final wave.|
Carries 1x Plant Food.
- Required plants:
- Suggested plants:
- Start by planting two columns of Sunflowers and delay the zombies and kill them by using a Potato Mine and an Iceberg Lettuce. (see the gallery)
- Now start planting Repeaters, Snapdragons, and Wall-nuts.
- If anything goes wrong, quickly recover your defense.
- This is the first level in the Pirate Seas where Swashbuckler Zombie's land in the lanes where there are planks.
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest
How would you rate Pirate Seas - Day 6's difficulty?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.