- This is about the level after the v1.8 update. For the version before the update, see Pirate Seas - Day 5 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
- For the international version of this level, see Pirate Seas - Day 5.
Pirate Seas - Day 5 is the fifth level of Pirate Seas in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. This level introduces to the player the Snapdragon. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets coins.
In the Normal Mode of this level, the player has to beat the zombies in Level 1.
(After the player completes the level, Crazy Dave and Penny appear)
Crazy Dave: Finally, one of these pirates dropped some booty!
Penny: I'm detecting something more challenging than treasure inside.
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)
- This level can be hard as multiple zombies appear here. The pre-selected Snapdragon can help the player to damage many zombies at the same time, making it a bit easier.
- Two columns of Sunflowers are necessary. Potato Mines will help you achieve that easier.
- Plant one column of Kernel-pults, as much Peashooters as you can and one column of Torchwoods in front of it. You need to plant one column of Wall-nuts and one column of Snapdragons behind it too along doing so.
In the Hard Mode of this level, the player has to beat the zombies above in Level 2.
- The zombies here are Level 2, which means the zombies have as twice as much health. The player should bring powerful plants or Level 2 plants.
- Upgrade your plants to Level 2 and use the same strategy as you did in Easy Mode or find some powerful plants which some of them are easy to get.