This article is about something that is no longer available. Therefore, it is archived.
- For the international version of the level, see Pirate Seas - Day 3.
- For the version after the v1.8 update, see Pirate Seas - Day 3 (Chinese version).
Pirate Seas - Day 3 was the third level of Pirate Seas in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It introduced the Buckethead Pirate to the player. After completing this level, the player received a money bag.
- This level is easy because there are few zombies; however, the Buckethead Pirate has high toughness though.
- Required plants:
- Plant one or two columns of the sun-producing plants you chose.
- Kill the first zombies using Potato Mines.
- After you use the Potato Mine, plant Peashooters in the second (or third column if you planted two columns of Sunflowers or Twin Sunflowers).
- Plant Cabbage-pults on the third (or fourth column if you planted two columns of Sunflowers or Twin Sunflowers).
- Plant Wall-nuts in front of all the plants.
- Plant Bloomerangs on the fourth or fifth column depending on how many columns of the sun-producing plants.
- If a Buckethead Pirate appears, feed Plant Food on a Peashooter or on a Bloomerang to kill him.
- Put a Wall-nut quickly in the first row when the Swashbuckler Zombie appears.
The first two zombies entering
Battle with the Buckethead
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name