Pirate Seas - Day 32 is the 32nd level of Pirate Seas in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Special Delivery and a Save Our Seeds level. The Pelican Zombie is first introduced here. He is a faster variant of the Seagull Zombie, and has a pelican as a mode of transportation rather than a seagull. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
This level is very reminiscent of Pirate Seas - Day 8, as it has the same plank positions and plants distributed. However, this version is a bit harder with the addition of the Pelican Zombie. The Pelican Zombie is an upgraded Seagull Zombie with more speed, but the same health. There are also endangered Rotobagas in a similar fashion to Frostbite Caves - Day 27. The player should be able to defeat most Pelican Zombies with the aid of Snapdragon. Use Potato Mines on Barrelhead Zombies, as Snapdragons and Kernel-pults will have difficulty defeating them. The biggest threat is the end of the level, where 2 Gargantuar Pirates will be able to throw their Imp Pirate Zombies onto the endangered Rotobagas. Try stalling them with butter, then use Plant Food on Snapdragon to finish them off before they can launch their Imps.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||2 3 4||None||100% Plant Food|
|5||1 5||None||First flag|
|6||3 3 2 4||None|
|7||2 4 2 3 4||None|
|8||3 3 1 2 4 5 1 5||None||100% Plant Food|
|9||2 3 4 4 5 5 5||None|
|10||1 3 5 1 3 3 1 1||None||Second flag|
|11||2 4 1 3 2 3 4 5||None|
|12||2 4 2 3 4 3 1 2 4 5||500%/7 Plant Food; Raiding Party!|
|13||2 3 3 4 2 2 4 4||None|
|14||1 1 1 5 5 5||None|
|15||2 4||Final flag; Raiding Party!|
- Created by Redhonker
- Plant three Kernel-pults on the first and fifth rows. That should be enough to stop most Pelican Zombies. Later, the Snapdragon in the second column will help out
- Plant Snapdragons on the second, third, fourth rows at fourth column.
- Plant Wall-nut in front of Snapdragon. You will not need them in the first and fifth rows until you have spares.
- Additional Snapdragons should be in the center and then at second row, second column and fourth row, second column.
- Preserve Plant Food until Gargantuar Pirate appears.
- *: Removed