- Not to be confused with a similar level: Pirate Seas - Day 22.
(Crazy Dave and Penny appear)
Crazy Dave: Ai-yowza! Our lawnmowers have walked some planks!
Penny: The temporal energies are too powerful for them, User Dave.
Penny: We cannot allow even a single zombie past our defenses.
Crazy Dave: Good thing we popped all those piñatas earlier!
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)
This level is pretty much a carbon copy of Pirate Seas - Day 22, but with added Seagull Zombies and an objective to spice things up, now similar to the previous Chinese Last Stand III. The flowers are directly in between the 4th and 5th column, meaning the player will need a defensive plant to guard it. There is also much less sun given, meaning some strategies may not apply anymore. Be very careful, as Imp Cannons exploding may cause an Imp to cross the flowers without the player realizing it.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||None||200%/7 Plant Food|
|6||1 2 3 4 5||Raiding Party!|
|7||1 3 5 1 2 3 4 5||None|
|8||1 2 3 4 5||None||100% Plant Food|
|9||1 2 3 4 5 1 2 3 4 5||None|
|10||1 2 3 4 5||Final flag; Raiding Party!|
NOTE: This strategy was used with leveled plants, and may not work with level 1 plants.
The board should have Laser Beans in the back, Infi-nut up front on the third lane, and 4 Snapdragons up close on the other four lanes. When the level begins, use Plant Food on Infi-nut. The plants should be able to get rid of everything.
- By AquaticPanic
- Required plants:
- Plant two columns of Bloomerangs.
- Plant the Peashooter anywhere.
- Plant Wall-nuts in front of the flowers.
Plant Laser Beans at the very back column, along with Phat Beets behind the flowers. Use Blover to blow away those Seagull Zombies, flying Imp Pirate Zombies and Swashbuckler Zombies. Use Plant Food on Phat Beet to deal with major groups of zombie if there is a need.
Repeaters and Infi-nuts
Plant two columns of Repeaters at the very back. But make sure they are level 3. Put one Infi-nut at the very front. Use the Plant Food on Infi-nut. If the shield of Infi-nut is damaged, wait for the other Plant Food.
- This level, Pirate Seas - Day 22 and Cannons Away are only levels in the entire game that basic and flag zombies don't appear, not including most other extension levels, where Rally Zombie replaces Flag Zombie.
- *: Removed