- For the Chinese version of the level, see Pirate Seas - Day 3 (Chinese version).
- For the old Chinese version of the level, see Pirate Seas - Day 3 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Pirate Seas - Day 3 is the third level of Pirate Seas in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Cannons Away level. This is the first Cannons Away level of Pirate Seas, as well as the intended first of the game. The player has to shoot the Seagull Zombies with Coconut Cannons to gain points. The target score in this level is 5000 points. When this level is finished, the player gets coins. When this level is finished for the first time, the player unlocks the Snapdragon.
Seagull Zombies move a little slow and the score the player has to beat is very easy to get to. However, the Coconut Cannon's recharge after firing makes the player wait for the next shot, so a little patience is required.
- Study the pattern of the Seagull Zombies in which they are and fire the Coconut Cannon near it to get more combos.
- Fire when a lot of Seagull Zombies are in front of a usable Coconut Cannon to increase your score. Only when they are in the middle, though, otherwise, they may dodge the shot.
- The Seagull Zombies will fly out of the lawn after a period of time. You can try to kill them all and try to not let any of them escape.
- Spamming the Coconut Cannons is not a very viable strategy, as they can miss and cost you combos later on. Be patient and wait for a lot of Seagull Zombies to come near a Coconut Cannon, then fire.
- This level has a total of 83 Seagull Zombies.
- Crazy Dave's quote at the start of this level is a reference to a famous line "I love the smell of napalm in the morning".
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest