- For the Chinese version of the level, see Pirate Seas - Day 21 (Chinese version).
Pirate Seas - Day 21 is the 21st level of Pirate Seas in Plants vs. Zombies 2. To complete this level, the player must defeat five zombies in five seconds and produce 3250 sun. When this level is finished for the first time, the player unlocks an upgrade, Extra Seed Slot, which unlocks an extra seed slot for choosing one more plant.
The player should have no worries on defeating 5 zombies in 5 seconds. However, producing 3250 sun can be challenging. Using Plant Food on sun producers and boosted them with Enlighten-mint are recommended, as they will make this goal easier. Imp Cannons can be struggling to deal with, but if the player is supplied with powerful plants like Coconut Cannon or a good projectile plant like Repeater, the player should defeat them easily. Swashbuckler Zombies only pose as a minor threat in this level.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||None||100% Plant Food|
|5||1 5||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|7||3 4||Raiding Party!|
|8||3 4 2||None||First flag; 600%/7 Plant Food|
|9||3 1 2||None|
|10||3 3 4 4 4||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|12||5||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|13||3 4 3 4||Raiding Party!|
|14||3 4 1 2 5||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|16||3 4 1 5||None||Final flag; 100% Plant Food|
- See Gallery for more details.
Notes: This strategy is for all versions.
- Required plants:
- Try to plant at least three Coconut Cannons to stop the Imp Cannons. This will help you complete the first objective without much troubles.
- Feed Twin Sunflowers with Plant Food to produce more sun. If things are going to be better, you can plant one more column of Twin Sunflowers.
- The Spring Bean will also help you finish the first objective if there are too many zombies on the lawn.
- Wall-nuts are still essential to stop the Swashbuckler Zombies.
- Before the 1.9 update, the player could not lose any lawn mowers in order to complete the level.
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest