- For the Chinese version of the level, see Pirate Seas - Day 19 (Chinese version).
Pirate Seas - Day 19 is the 19th level of Pirate Seas in Plants vs. Zombies 2. To complete this level, the player must produce 1750 sun and prevent the zombies from trampling the flowers, located between the fourth and fifth column. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets a Pirate Seas pinata.
The Swashbuckler Zombies and the objectives are huge threats. It can make the player lose easily without being noticed, as the Swashbuckler Zombie lands right next to the flowers. A Wall-nut or Spring Bean should help stop the aforementioned zombie. Because of the other objective, to produce 1750 sun, the player will need to use more sun producing plants, or overall, better sun producing plants to meet the goal, like Twin Sunflower. With a low zombie density in a quick level, the flower objective is easy to achieve, however this also makes the sun objective harder.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|4||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|7||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
Carries 1x Plant Food.
Notes: This strategy is for all versions.
- Required plants:
- Plant two columns of Sunflowers. Plant Spring Beans and Iceberg Lettuces. If you want, you can plant one more column of Sunflowers.
- Immediately plant a Wall-nut in the third row, fifth column tile to stop the Swashbuckler Zombie.
- Plant one column of Repeaters.
Created by Kicifixa
- Required plants:
- Guacodile- Bonus protection.
- Plant one or two columns of Primal Sunflowers.
- Plant column of Primal Wall-nuts on flowers. You can also plant Chard Guards.
- Plant two or one column of Fire Peashooters before the flowers and plant Blastberry Vines on Fire Peashooters.
- If you use Pea-nuts plant one column of Fire Peashooters before column of Pea-nuts.
- If zombies is close to flowers use one of bonus protection plants.
- This level is identical to the second star challenge variant of the Pirate Seas - Day 1 (except without the "Don't lose any lawn mowers" challenge) before the 1.7 update.
- Before the 1.9 update, the level actually did require the player not to lose any lawn mowers.
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest