- For the Chinese version of the level, see Pirate Seas - Day 13 (Chinese version).
Pirate Seas - Day 13 is the 13th level of Pirate Seas in Plants vs. Zombies 2. The objective for this level is that the player must produce 3000 sun or more by the end of the level to complete it. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
Possibly one of the first levels the player will encounter with this objective, the player needs to reach a certain amount of sun. In this particular level, the player needs to produce 3000 sun. This amount is a lot, and collecting sun from the sky does not count towards this total. If the player uses a good sun producer, like Twin Sunflower, the objective will be easier to complete. Other than that, the player must deal with several dangerous zombies, including Swashbuckler Zombie and Pirate Captain Zombie.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|5||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|7||2||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|8||3 4 5||None||First flag.|
|9||1 2||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|11||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|13||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|15||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|16||3 4 5||None||Final wave.|
- Bringing a sun producer that produces more sun like Twin Sunflower or Primal Sunflower is recommended.
- Use Plant Food on the sun producers to reach the target amount quicker.
- If you are some sun short, simply stall the last zombie on the lawn with a defensive plant like Wall-nut, and produce the sun from there without killing it.
Note: This strategy is for all versions.
- Required plants:
- Suggested plants:
- Plant two columns of Twin Sunflowers.
- This helps you produce more sun for the objective.
- Plant Repeaters, Snapdragons, then Kernel-pults on the first column.
- Zombie Parrots are not a threat now. To stall at a high threat, use Kernel-pult's Plant Food upgrade.
- Remember the Wall-nut. It will protect your Snapdragons and your house.
- Swashbuckler Zombies can be easily defeated too. Do not worry about them.
Strategy 2 - Yeti-Hunting Strategy
- Created by Camwood777
Note this strategy is designed for people who have beaten majority (or all) of the worlds, or made at own these plants, and are doing this stage to kill a Treasure Yeti for its lunchbox. However, if by some weird chance you have not done this stage, and you do own these plants, this is a viable strategy.
- Fill columns 1 and 2 of Primal Sunflowers, to help the objective.
- Afterwards, plant one column of Kernel-pults on column 3. Use Puff-shrooms as you set this up, and do not forget to use Sun Bean if you own it.
- After you have the one column of Kernel-pults, plant three Primal Wall-nuts on the fifth column, row 3 to 5, blocking off where the Swashbuckler Zombies will show up. You can also plant some on column 8, rows 1 to 2, as you are gonna want to have as much space as possible for your setup. Remember to use your Puff-shrooms and Sun Beans!
- Once all of this is set up, plant a column of Repeaters on column 4. If you still need them, use your Puff-shrooms, and do not forget your Sun Beans.
- Now that you have the whole first four columns set up, go ahead and use rows 1 to 2 on columns 5 to 7 to plant extra Repeaters. These will nearly guarantee your Yeti-kill. Do not forget the Sun Bean, though!
- When the Yeti appears, if you have it, use the E.M.Peach to disable its movement. Then proceed to use Plant Food on an Iceberg Lettuce if you have one.
- Once you have finished the stage, you should have the 3000 sun, and the Yeti is dead.
Strategy 3 - Skipping Around
- Required plants:
- Fill the first three columns with Sun-shrooms. Stall the first zombie with Potato Mine or Chili Bean.
- Plant Snapdragons in the fourth column. Add Wall-nuts if needed.
- As you near the objective , dig up the third column of Sun-shrooms and replace them with Bloomerangs.
- You will need to replace Wall-nuts as Zombie Parrots carry them off. Don't worry to much about it.
- Before the 1.9 update, the player could not lose any lawn mowers.
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest