- For other uses, see Pirate Seas (disambiguation).
Pirate Seas was the fifth world in Plants vs. Zombies: All Stars. It was unlocked once the player reached level 28 in Ancient Egypt. There were 30 levels in this world, and it contained map assets not presented in its version in Plants vs. Zombies 2.
|Level||Zombies||Drop||Energy cost||Number of replays per day||Enemy fighting Force||EXP earned||Coins earned||Note|
|1||x4 x5 (Mini-boss: x1) x1 x6|
|50 sun, 1 Stage Skip Coupon, 1 Broken Egg||5 tacos||99||11,580||5||300|
|2||x2 x4 x1 x8|
x4 x1 (Mini-boss)
|50 sun, 1 Stage Skip Coupon, 1 Broken Egg||5 tacos||99||13,233||5||300|
|3||x9 x7 (Mini-boss: x1)|
|50 sun, 1 Stage Skip Coupon, 1 Broken Egg, Puff-shroom Puzzle Piece(s)||10 tacos||5||13,466||10||300|
|4||x6 x3 x6|
x4 (Mini-boss: x1) x3
|50 sun, 1 Stage Skip Coupon, 1 Broken Egg||5 tacos||99||13,699||5||300|
|5||x1 x4 x7 x3 x2 (Boss)||50 sun, 1 Stage Skip Coupon, 1 Broken Egg, 1 Hardwood Slingshot Puzzle Piece||10 tacos||5||16,932||10||300||Boss level|
- Unlike in Plants vs. Zombies 2 and Plants vs. Zombies Online, all lanes had planks.
- Furthermore, the lawn was set in a layout of 3x10 tiles, instead of 5x9.
- If the Zombot Plank Walker was not counted, the Imp Cannon, Pirate Gargantuar and Imp Pirate Zombie were the only zombies not featured as enemies in this world, even though this was the world they originate from.
- The Torch Kung-Fu Zombie also appeared here, even though he was from Kung-Fu World.