- For other uses, see Pirate Seas (disambiguation).
Pirate Seas is the fifth world in Plants vs. Zombies: All Stars. It is unlocked once the player reaches level 28 in Ancient Egypt. There are 30 levels in this world, and it contains map assets not present in its version in Plants vs. Zombies 2.
|Level||Zombies||Drop||Energy cost||Number of replays per day||Enemy fighting Force||EXP earned||Coins earned||Note|
|1||x4 x5 (Mini-boss: x1) x1 x6|
|50 sun, 1 Stage Skip Coupon, 1 Broken Egg||5 tacos||99||11,580||5||300|
|2||x2 x4 x1 x8|
x4 x1 (Mini-boss)
|50 sun, 1 Stage Skip Coupon, 1 Broken Egg||5 tacos||99||13,233||5||300|
|3||x9 x7 (Mini-boss: x1)|
|50 sun, 1 Stage Skip Coupon, 1 Broken Egg, Puff-shroom Puzzle Piece(s)||10 tacos||5||13,466||10||300|
|4||x6 x3 x6|
x4 (Mini-boss: x1) x3
|50 sun, 1 Stage Skip Coupon, 1 Broken Egg||5 tacos||99||13,699||5||300|
|5||x1 x4 x7 x3 x2 (Boss)||50 sun, 1 Stage Skip Coupon, 1 Broken Egg, 1 Hardwood Slingshot Puzzle Piece||10 tacos||5||16,932||10||300||Boss level|
- Unlike in Plants vs. Zombies 2 and Plants vs. Zombies Online, all lanes have planks.
- Furthermore, the lawn is set in a layout of 3x10 tiles, instead of 5x9.
- If the Zombot Plank Walker is not counted, the Imp Cannon, Pirate Gargantuar and Imp Pirate Zombie are the only zombies not featured as enemies in this world, even though this is the world they originate from.
- However, the player can see a cannon which resembles the Imp Cannon in the world map.
- The Torch Kung-Fu Zombie also appears here, even though he is from Kung-Fu World.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.