- For more information about the character that this line is based on, see Jalapeno.
The line consists of Small Pepper (小辣椒; pinyin: xiǎo làjiāo), Jalapeno (火爆辣椒; pinyin: huǒbào làjiāo), and Devil Chili (恶魔辣椒; pinyin: èmó làjiāo).
Small Pepper and Jalapeno both attack by spitting balls of fire, while Devil Chili attacks by summoning fire on tiles.
All members of the member line are based members of the genus Capsicum, members of which are more commonly known as "peppers".
Ways to obtain
Pepper line is given as a reward for collecting 90 stars in Kongfu World. Additional puzzle pieces can be obtained by replaying Ancient Egypt - Day 13, Journey to the West - Day 3 or Journey to the West - Day 28 or through Soulmates Puzzle system.
Abilities are unlocked by tiering up, while their effect is increased through star leveling.
Note: 10(+5)% means that at LV1 this ability has a 10% on LV1, 15% on LV2 and so on.
After unlocking the Pepper line, additional puzzle pieces can be used to upgrade it, which increases its stats and ability LVs.
|Stars||Puzzle Pieces& required||Upgrade||Coins||Stars||Puzzle Pieces& required||Upgrade||Coins|
Pepper line stats will be increased if these specific plants are unlocked.
|Plant line||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3|
|Spike line|| |
|Dragon line|| |
| Doom line+|
- Pepper line used to have two attributes, mechanics of which were removed from the game.
- Pepper line's element was fire.
- Pepper line's feature was orange.
- Ability icons use Devil Chili's beta desgin, instead of current one.