- For other uses, see Peashooter (disambiguation).
Peashooter is a playable plant class in Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville. He is is an Attack class who specializes in combat versatility and explosive damage, via either his primary weapon, or his Chili Bean Bomb.
Peashooters are highly versatile plant combatants. They provide plenty of explosive damage and effective against smaller targets.
Peashooter's primary weapon is the Pea Cannon, an explosive projectile that deals 34 impact damage and 14 splash damage, fires at a rate of 100 RPM (rounds per minute) and has a slow projectile speed. Peashooter can fire 10 times before needing to reload.
Chili Bean Bomb
|Spit an explosive bean that detonates after a delay.|
|Switch to a high powered turret in a rooted position.|
|Jump higher, fire faster, and move faster.|
Faster refresh time for all abilities by reviving an ally.
Reduces ability cooldown by 100% (10 seconds) when a teammate is revived.
Spawn with more health after suffering multiple vanquishes in a row.
After dying three times in a row, spawn with the maximum amount of overhealth for the currently used class after respawning or being revived.
Chili Bean Bomb travels further.
Chili Bean Bomb travels 50% further.
Faster refresh time for all abilities by earning multiple vanquishes rapidly.
Reduces ability cooldown by 100% (10 seconds) for earning multiple vanquishes.
Regenerate health when near multiple enemies.
When near one-four enemies within a 10m radius, regenerate 1-4 HP every 0.5 seconds can grant overhealth if no health is lost.
Earn XP faster.
Increases the amount of XP earned by 10%. Does not affect the XP Machine in Giddy Park.
Gain health by earning a vanquish when at low health.
Grants 15 health over 3 seconds upon vanquishing an enemy at 20% HP or lower.
Use weapons and abilities faster just after sprinting.
Reduces sprint exit delay by 41.6875%
Gain ammo when dealing critical damage with Pea Gatling.
Gain 25 ammo after 5 critical hits.
Faster refresh time on Chili Bean Bomb when earning a vanquish with it.
Vanquishing an enemy with the Chili Bean Bomb speeds up its cooldown time by 3 seconds.
Faster refresh time for all abilities by earning a critical vanquish.
Reduces ability cooldown by 5.5 seconds upon critically vanquishing an enemy.
Move faster for a short time after vanquishing an enemy.
Move 20% faster for 3 seconds after vanquishing an enemy.
Feed the Beast
Faster refresh time on all abilities when dealing damage while Pea Suped is active.
Decrease refresh time of all abilities by 12 seconds after a critical vanquish.
Deal additional damage with last pea in Pea Cannon.
Pea Cannon's last pea deals 265% more damage.
Move faster, except when sprinting.
Increases walking speed by 12.9032%.
Gain health by earning a vanquish.
Grants 10-15 health randomly over 3 seconds upon vanquishing an enemy hero can grant overhealth if no health is lost.
Pea Suped duration is extended by earning a vanquish while Pea Suped is active.
Increase duration of Pea Suped by 4.25 seconds triggers on every four hits.
Pea Cannon peas home towards targeted enemy.
Homing stats: (1.) Maximum lock-on distance: 43m (82.02 ft); (2.) Lock-on proximity radius: 10m (32.81 ft); (3.) Target acquire angle: 0.5; (4.) Time to Lock-on: 0.75 seconds; (5.) Time to lose Lock-on: 0.33 seconds.
Move faster and deal additional damage for a short time after earning a vanquish streak.
Move 10% faster and deal 20% more damage for 15 seconds upon earning a vanquish streak.
One can utilize Peashooter's fast moving speed by making themselves a hard target for the opponent to hit, moving side to side or by jumping a lot (Bunny Hopping) until the target is vanquished. Using Pea Suped will accomplish this task much more easily.
One needs to be careful when encountering a Peashooter as his primary weapon does a hefty 34 damage and has high splash damage which poses a risk even if you manage to avoid a direct hit. Try and keep your distance and take him out from afar, Peashooter's health is mediocre so it is only required to land a few hits to vanquish him. Stay away from tight spaces as Peashooter can deal quite a large amount of damage in a large area. The character you will need to be careful the most is the Imp: with a measly health of 75 HP, he can be easily vanquished by Peashooter.
Tough Turret — by StickSurferFor players dealing with large groups of zombies and yet good at scoring critical hits, this build is for you. Find a good spot to snipe opponents and root into Pea Gatling. Vanquished enemies will blow up, taking down their teammates with them, while you're simply getting your ammunition back.
Tips & Tricks
- Since Peashooter has high splash damage, one doesn't need to worry too much about accuracy, as merely firing at the opponents feet will deal them damage.
- It is possible use Pea Gatling in mid-air, combine this with Pea Suped and one can surprise the zombies with a Pea Gatling behind them.
- It’s more effective to use Chili Bean Bomb while under the effects of Pea Suped to launch it farther.
- ▲ Fixed camera not aiming properly when on the ground while Pea Suped
- ▼ New VFX to communicate Pea Gatling to enemies
- ▲ Pea Cannon direct damage increased 12.5->20.0
- ▲ Pea Cannon splash damage increased 12->14
- ▲ Reduce Pea Cannon camera recoil
- ▼ Homing Pea Upgrade has a shorter range on target acquisition
- Decreased maximum lock-on range from 50m (146.04 ft) to 25m (82.02 ft)
- Chili Bean Bomb
- ▲ Decrease refresh time 18->14.85 sec
- ▼ Refresh timer doesn’t start until explosion
- Upgrade Bean Party
- ▲ Increase refresh reduction 1->4.5 sec
- Pea Cannon
- Switch to automatic fire
- ▲ Increase blast radius 3->3.25 m
- ▲ Increase shockwave radius 3->3.25 m
- Chili Bean Bomb
- ▲ Increase blast radius 5.5->8 m
- ▼ Decrease shockwave radius 10->8.25 m
- Pea Gatling
- Allow camera manipulation during rooting animation
- ▲ Increase blast radius 2.75->4.75 m
- Pea Suped
- ▲ Fix speed multiplier not getting applied, increase speed multiplier 1->1.1x
- Upgrade Last Ditch
- Fix the issue with damage multiplier only being applied to direct damage
- ▲ Increase damage multiplier 1.3->2.76x
- ▲ Decrease equip cost 3->2
- Upgrade Homing Pea
- ▲ Increase lock distance 25->35 m
- ▲ Increase starting turn angle 15->35°
- ▼ Decrease lock angle 0.5->0.45°
- ▼ Increase time to establish lock 0->1 sec
- ▼ Increase release time 0.1->0.25 sec
- ▼ Increase equip cost 2->3
- Upgrade Explosive Gatling
- ▲ Increase blast radius 2.75->4.75 m
- Upgrade Escape Roots
- ▼ Now triggers only for hero vanquishes (Foot Soldier, All-Star, Scientist, etc)
- ▲ Removed downtime between reapplications
- ▲ Increase speed multiplier 1.3->1.5x
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Peashooter.
In other languages
| Latin American