- For other uses, see Peashooter (disambiguation).
- For more information about this character, see Peashooter
Peashooter is one of the first plants the player obtains, and the first one the player is allowed to plant in the tutorial.
It costs 3 sun and it attacks zombies by firing peas in the lane it is planted in. It can only attack one zombie at a time, though.
Note: The stats shown below only apply to Level 1.
|Health||Attack Damage||Attack Speed||Damage per Second||Cooldown|
Plant Food effect
Peashooter's Plant Food ability is named Rapid Fire, in which Peashooter will fire 50 peas in rapid succession in the lane he is planted in, dealing a large amount of damage to any zombies hit with them. This can be upgraded to allow even more peas to be fired at a time.
As with all previous games, Peashooter is a cheap, easy, and reliable plant that is easily able to take out several standard zombies for a very little amount of sun.
However, with most games it appears in, it is easily outclassed by several other plants, both in terms of ability and damage, and are often the more preferred choice in later levels as more plants are unlocked and threatening zombies with more demanding abilities and traits will be encountered and fought.
Even though Peashooter may not be the most optimal choice when deciding a team, he still serves a purpose as an early use plant due to low cost and temporary form of attack while more powerful (and more costly) plants are not available.
- When the fight gets tough, remember to use PLANT FOOD to bail you out, especially if you level up the Plant Food ability!(Generic tips only)
- Try to balance your firepower across all 5 lanes, keeping in mind your plant levels and your Tacos!(Generic tips only)
- You might think Backup Dancers walk BACKwards...or UP! But they're actually pretty STRAIGHTFORWARD.(Backup Dancer's tip)
- My rapid-fire shots LEAF a lot to be desired against Armored zombies like Conehead. For them, try slower, heavier shooters!
- Hot Dog Imps slip into different lanes. Be sure to have all 5 lanes covered!(Hot Dog Imp's tip)
- Keep me as far to the left as you can, to give me more room to blast those zombies! Give PEAS a chance!
- Imps show up early, in lots of lanes. Use quick plants like me to take'em out!(Imp's tip)
- My rapid shots are perfect for knocking lots of hats off MC Zom-B. I call it my HAT TRICK!(MC Zom-B's tip)
- When Power Walkers are on the move, keep every lane covered early, so you don't get surprised!(Power Walker's tip)
- If you thought rapid fire plants struggled against Coneheads, you're really not gonna like how we do against Bucketheads!(Buckethead's tip)
- I hope all these new plants don't make Sunflower forget about good ol'Peashooter.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Peashooter.