- For the plants in Plants vs. Zombies that the line is based on, see Peashooter, Repeater, Gatling Pea.
The line consisted of Peashooter (豌豆射手; pinyin: wāndòu shèshǒu), Repeater (双发射手; pinyin: shuāng fā shèshǒu), and Gatling Pea (机枪射手; pinyin: jīqiāng shèshǒu). They all specialized in dealing with single targets.
Peashooter attacked by firing peas, Repeater attacked by firing two peas at a time, and Gatling Pea attacked by firing three plasma balls at a time.
Ways to obtain
Peashooter was unlocked at the start of the game. Additional puzzle pieces could be obtained by replaying Prehistoric Ages - Day 3, Ancient Egypt - Day 23 or Wild West - Day 3 or through Soulmates Puzzle system.
Abilities were unlocked by tiering up, while their effect was increased through star leveling.
Note: 10(+5)% means that at LV1 this ability had a 10% on LV1, 15% on LV2 and so on.
|Deals damage to the closest enemy in its lane.|
Additional damage 480(+480).
|Deals 50% more damage while any plant from the Stump line is present on the lawn.|
Additional damage 114(+114).
|Normal attacks have a chance to deal more damage.|
Additional damage 224(+224).
After unlocking the Pea line, additional puzzle pieces could be used to upgrade it, which increased its stats and ability LVs.
|Stars||Puzzle Pieces& required||Upgrade||Coins||Stars||Puzzle Pieces& required||Upgrade||Coins|
Pea line's stats would be increased if these specific plants were unlocked.
|Plant line||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3|
- The pea line used to have two attributes, mechanics which were removed from the game.
- Pea line's element was air.
- Pea line's feature was purple.
- Pea line used to be soulmates with Ice Pea line, which increased Peashooter's health by +10%, and Stump line or Nut line, all of which increased Peashooter's crit and defense by +10%. These were replaced with the current ones in an unknown update.
- Gatling Pea was a peashooting plant that is not firing peas, something only done by Beeshooter, Sweet Pea, Droplet Shooter, and Frostbolt Shooter.
- However, the plasma ball was still pea-shaped and had a green pea color.
- Even though the Gatling Pea in Plants vs. Zombies 2 is only seen when a Peashooter or a Repeater is fed with Plant Food, in this game, it was an upgrade to a separate plant, similarly to the original Plants vs. Zombies.