- For the plants in Plants vs. Zombies that the line is based on, see Peashooter, Repeater, Gatling Pea.
The line consists of Peashooter (豌豆射手; pinyin: wāndòu shèshǒu), Repeater (双发射手; pinyin: shuāng fā shèshǒu), and Gatling Pea (机枪射手; pinyin: jīqiāng shèshǒu). They all specialize in dealing with single targets.
Peashooter attacks by firing peas, Repeater attacks by firing two peas at a time, and Gatling Pea attacks by firing three plasma balls at a time.
Ways to obtain
Peashooter is unlocked at the start of the game. Additional puzzle pieces can be obtained by replaying Prehistoric Ages - Day 3, Ancient Egypt - Day 23 or Wild West - Day 3 or through Soulmates Puzzle system.
Abilities are unlocked by tiering up, while their effect is increased through star leveling.
Note: 10(+5)% means that at LV1 this ability has a 10% on LV1, 15% on LV2 and so on.
|Deals damage to the closest enemy in its lane.|
Additional damage 480(+480).
|Deals 50% more damage while any plant from the Stump line is present on the lawn.|
Additional damage 114(+114).
|Normal attacks have a chance to deal more damage.|
Additional damage 224(+224).
After unlocking the Pea line, additional puzzle pieces can be used to upgrade it, which increases its stats and ability LVs.
Pea line stats will be increased if these specific plants are unlocked.
|Plant line||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3|
|Nut line|| |
|Bomb line|| |
| Charm line+|
- Pea line used to be soulmates with Ice Pea line, which increased Peashooter's health by +10%, and Stump line or Nut line, all of which increased Peashooter's crit and defense by +10%. These were replaced with the current ones in an unknown update.
- Gatling Pea is a peashooting plant that is not firing peas, something only done by Beeshooter, Sweet Pea, Droplet Shooter, and Frostbolt Shooter.
- However, the plasma ball is still pea-shaped and has a green pea color.
- Even though the Gatling Pea in Plants vs. Zombies 2 is only seen when a Peashooter or a Repeater is fed with Plant Food, in this game, it is an upgrade to a separate plant, similarly to the original Plants vs. Zombies.