Party Rose is a Legendary Rose variant in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. When the Party Rose gets enough vanquishes in a session, she will enter Party Time!, which makes her move faster and deal higher damage, similar to the Computer Scientist's Crunch Mode.
The Party Rose cannot be unlocked through normal methods, which are sticker packs (excluding the Infinity Packs). Instead, the player must open Infinite Infinity Chests in Infinity Time to get her stickers, and that means he or she has to collect at least 25,000 Time Shards in that mode to have a chance at unlocking her.
There's never a dull moment when Party Rose comes around. Her Party Thistle fireworks routinely keep the Plant forces partying well past their bedtimes.
Vanquish foes to fill her meter and initiate Party Time, where you'll move quicker and deal extra damage!
The Party Rose's primary weapon is called called Party Thistles.
- The damage at all ranges is 9.
- The ammo clip is 18.
- The reload time is 2 seconds
- The projectile speed is slow
- The weapon is full-auto
- The bloom is low
- The weapon has a homing effect that can lock on an enemy.
- The weapon has a legendary meter called "Party Time!" which is activated once the player gets 5 vanquishes in a row.
- The Party Time! damage is 11.
|This tricky spell disrupts the flow and space and time, temporary trapping helpless Zombies within!|
|Only Rose could make transforming into a being of pure, invulnerable, damage-dealing energy seem so easy.|
|Rose alters her magic slightly, allowing her to transform into a being of pure healing.|
|The rudest and weirdest of Rose's ancient spells transforms Zombie foes into stinky old goats!|
|Psychedelic Goats don't last quite as long as their normal counterparts, but they are much harder to control.|
Party Rose suffers greatly from being a Party variant, and dealing with the new balance changes of her vanilla counterpart, making her a very situational and very weak option compared to other Rose variants. Party Rose appreciates the minor damage bonus and the speed bonus provided by "Party Time!" but it will be very difficult to achieve this mode for times you need it, whether against the AI or against players, since its damage output is shockingly weak until then. A strategy to achieve the Party Time is vanquishing one zombie at a time or hide if low on health. Use spells as in danger. If you are in Party Time!, note that activating Arcane Enigma stops the Party Time.
The only thing you need to be wary of is her crowd control ability, as her thistles are very weak and only reach slightly above the damage her vanilla counterpart can achieve once it enters "Party Time!". She is very rare in multiplayer, but as always, avoid her spells and you will have no issue dealing with her.
- ▼ Reduced Rose health from 125-100
- ▼ Decreased the magazine capacity from 20 to 18
- ▼ Reduced weapon damage from 10.5 to 7.5
- ▼ Reduced Party Time! damage from 15 to 11
- ▼ Decreased rate of fire by 10%
- ▼ Decreased maximum turn angle for projectiles from 45 degrees to 40 degrees
- Changed the way the projectiles look
- ▼ Reduced weapon homing
- ▲ Increased maximum tracking angle by 5 degrees
- ▲ Increased lock-on distance by 5m
- ▲ Slightly increased reticle to target lock-on angle
- ▲ Shared Vanquishes count towards Party Time
- ▲ Increased Party Thistles damage from 7.5 - 9.5
- ▼ Reduced Party Time! Damage multiplier from 1.5x to 1.25x
March 2018 Patch
- ▼ Reduced Party Thistles damage from 9.5 to 8.5
- ▲ Increased effectiveness of damage upgrade from 1.1x to 1.2x
- When Party Time! is activated, the ballad jam played by the Boombox Zombie in Plants vs. Zombies 2 is played.
- Just like the normal Rose, her sound effect when she shot continuously was changed from an ascending tone to a descending tone in the Trials of Gnomus DLC.
- Party Time! will end if she enters Arcane Enigma or Arcane Lotus.
- She is implied to be one of the three agents who got sucked into infinity in the mid-1980s, according to the Dave-bot 3000.1.