Party Rose is a Legendary Rose variant in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. When the Party Rose gets enough vanquishes in a session, she will enter Party Time!, which makes her move faster and deal higher damage, similar to the Computer Scientist's Crunch Mode.
The Party Rose cannot be unlocked through normal methods, which are sticker packs (excluding the Infinity Packs). Instead, the player must open Infinite Infinity Chests in Infinity Time to get her stickers, and that means he or she has to collect at least 25,000 Time Shards in that mode to have a chance at unlocking her.
There's never a dull moment when Party Rose comes around. Her Party Thistle fireworks routinely keep the Plant forces partying well past their bedtimes.
Vanquish foes to fill her meter and initiate Party Time, where you'll move quicker and deal extra damage!
The Party Rose's primary weapon is called called Party Thistles.
- The damage at all ranges is 9.
- The ammo clip is 18.
- The reload time is 2 seconds
- The projectile speed is slow
- The weapon is full-auto
- The bloom is low
- The weapon has a homing effect that can lock on an enemy.
- The weapon has a legendary meter called "Party Time!" which is activated once the player gets 5 vanquishes in a row.
- The Party Time! damage is 11.
|This tricky spell disrupts the flow and space and time, temporary trapping helpless Zombies within!|
|Only Rose could make transforming into a being of pure, invulnerable, damage-dealing energy seem so easy.|
|Rose alters her magic slightly, allowing her to transform into a being of pure healing.|
|The rudest and weirdest of Rose's ancient spells transforms Zombie foes into stinky old goats!|
|Psychedelic Goats don't last quite as long as their normal counterparts, but they are much harder to control.|
Party Rose benefits greatly from being a Party Variant, as she deals only 1 less damage than her stock counterpart, but has 2 less ammo. Considering how strong her stock counterpart already is, she can be one of the strongest Plants in the game. Party Rose appreciates the damage bonus and the speed bonus provided by "Party Time!" as it will be very easy to achieve this mode, whether against the AI or against players, since its damage output is strong until then. A strategy to achieve the Party Time is vanquishing one zombie at a time or hide if low on health. Use spells when in danger. Using Arcane Enigma during "Party Time!" stops and resets the meter. Due to Party Rose's low ammo capacity, it can be quite difficult for some players to vanquish high health Zombies (All-Star, Super Brainz). Try to aim at weaker Zombies like the Imp and Scientist.
Zombies should be very cautious around the Party Rose, as her homing attacks make it very easy for her to vanquish you. She also has a stun, an Escape, and a debuff if any Zombie tries to get close. Try to avoid contact with her if she is in "Party Time!", as the buffs she gets from the ability make it hard to take her out. She is rare in multiplayer, but as always, avoid her spells and you will have less of an issue dealing with her. Ice variants are very effective counters to Party Rose due to the fact that projectiles fired by them can slow and eventually freeze her in place (making it easier for you to finish her off).
- ▼ Reduced Rose health from 125-100
- ▼ Decreased the magazine capacity from 20 to 18
- ▼ Reduced weapon damage from 10.5 to 7.5
- ▼ Reduced Party Time! damage from 15 to 11
- ▼ Decreased rate of fire by 10%
- ▼ Decreased maximum turn angle for projectiles from 45 degrees to 40 degrees
- Changed the way the projectiles look
- ▼ Reduced weapon homing
- ▲ Increased maximum tracking angle by 5 degrees
- ▲ Increased lock-on distance by 5m
- ▲ Slightly increased reticle to target lock-on angle
- ▲ Shared Vanquishes count towards Party Time
- ▲ Increased Party Thistles damage from 7.5 - 9.5
- ▼ Reduced Party Time! Damage multiplier from 1.5x to 1.25x
March 2018 Patch
- ▼ Reduced Party Thistles damage from 9.5 to 8.5
- ▲ Increased effectiveness of damage upgrade from 1.1x to 1.2x
- When Party Time! is activated, the ballad jam played by the Boombox Zombie in Plants vs. Zombies 2 is played.
- Just like the normal Rose, her sound effect when she shot continuously was changed from an ascending tone to a descending tone in the Trials of Gnomus DLC.
- Party Time! will end if she enters Arcane Enigma or Arcane Lotus.
- She is implied to be one of the three agents who got sucked into infinity in the mid-1980s, according to the Dave-bot 3000.1.