- For other uses, see Z-Mech (disambiguation).
- Easy: 210 HP
- Normal: 280 HP
- Hard: 350 HP
- CRAAAAZY: 420 HP
|Party Mech Music|
The Party Mech's primary weapon is the Party Robo Laser. The Party Robo Laser deals 7-11 impact damage and 8-13 critical damage based on the distance to the target, and overheats if fired for too long. When it is overheated, the weapon cannot be fired for a few seconds. Once it has cooled down, it can be fired again.
|Missile Madness||Party Mech launches up to 20 from its back, with each one doing large splash damage.|
|Explosive Party||The exact same as the default Explosive Escape, Party Imp ejects from the Mech, after which Party Mech explodes, damaging nearby plants. It is a one-time-use ability as he destroys the Party Mech.|
|Robo Stomp||Party Mech stomps the ground, releasing a shockwave, which does large AOE damage to all nearby plants.|
In Party Mech, strategies for the normal Z-Mech is applied here as well, since the Party Mech is basically exactly the same as the original Z-Mech (with the exception of design, that his Explosive Escape is replaced by the Explosive Party and its primary weapon, the Party Robo Laser, deals more damage than the default Robo Laser, however, it will overheat more quickly).
The Party Mech is similar to the regular Z-Mech, but recolored to match its theme; handle the mech like you would the default Z-Mech, but note that his primary weapon will deal more damage than its vanilla counterpart
- Changed his projectile
- ▲ Reduced initial and regular cooldown times for Mech deploys by 30s
- ▲ Increased stamina for all Mechs by 20s
- ▲ Slightly increased accuracy
- ▲ Slightly reduced reticle bloom
In other languages
|French||Méca de fête|
|Italian||Mech in festa|
|Brazilian Portuguese||Robô Festivo|
|Spanish||Mech de fiesta|
- While the Party Mech is in use, the punk jam from Neon Mixtape Tour in Plants vs. Zombies 2 is played.
- This Z-Mech shares its abilities with the vanilla Z-Mech.
- Similar to many other Legendary variants, he is eighties-themed.
- The Explosive Party is the second party variant exclusive ability, the first being the Party Citron Ball.
- Its projectiles used to be the exact same as their vanilla counterpart, this was changed after the Graveyard Variety Pack DLC.
- Its model is the same as the standard Z-Mech, though styled differently.
- It is the only Z-Mech to have the same Z-Mech icon as the default one.
- The Party Mech lasts for 50 seconds, which is the shortest duration out of all of the Z-Mechs.