Party Brainz is a Legendary variant of Super Brainz in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. Party Brainz has a meter dubbed as "Party Time!" that passively fills up by gaining vanquishes. When the bar is filled up, it gives him a temporary damage boost and also allows him to moves faster and punches faster when the Party Time! activates. Party Brainz cannot be unlocked via sticker packs. Instead, the player has to get him by collecting at least 25,000 Time Shards in Infinity Time.
"It's the Neon Icon himself, the one and only Party Brainz. He's been partying so long and so hard, that he can't remember what mission Dr. Zomboss sent him on in the first place."
Vanquish foes to fill his meter and initiate Party Time, where you'll move quicker and deal extra damage!
Super Ultra Ball
|The Super Ultra Ball is the ultimate in Plant-stopping projectiles. Fire it on the ground, or while airborne. It's your choice!|
Super Multi Ball
|What could possibly be better than launching a fireball from your hands? Launching multiple fireballs from your hands, of course!|
Super Guided Ultra Ball
|Tired of Plants dodging your fireballs? Worry no longer! The Super Guided Ultra Ball maybe slow but sure packs a punch, AND it chases plants!|
|The Turbo Twister transforms Super Brainz into a chaotic whirlwind, damaging Plants as they're sucked towards him.|
|The Heroic Kick is like two abilities in one! Kick your way through Plant foes on the ground, or use it in the air to close distance towards your objective!|
Party Brainz is a direct upgrade of the main class he is a variant of, Super Brainz, much like the other party variants. His beam and punches are equal in damage to their stockcounterpart, making it easy to achieve vanquishes and fill up his "Party Time!" meter in multiplayer battles, he is very powerful against the AI in matches like Zombie Ops, or Solo Play, as the AI is typically incapable of defeating you if you're building vanquishes against isolated targets such as weeds, pots, or straying AI. Make use of this variant and his boost in damage and speed if an Ops match is becoming difficult for you.
You will most likely not encounter Party Brainz in multiplayer, as he is a less popular version of Super Brainz. As long as your team is capable of defeating him before he builds his "Party Time!" meter, he will rarely be an issue. When his "Party Time!" is active, he becomes better than his vanilla counterpart for a short time, the main issue is his increased speed making him harder to hit, so try to keep up with him and he won't be a threat, even with "Party Time!" active.
- ▼ Damage reduction to Party Brainz
- Added confetti to his beam
- ▼ Decreased effectiveness of Overheat Upgrade
- ▲ Shared Vanquishes count towards Party Time
- ▲ Increased Party Fists damage from 5-15-35 - 15-25-45
- ▲ Increased Party Beam damage from 3.5 - 4.5 (close range) and 2.5 - 3.5 (long range)
- ▲ Increased effectiveness of damage upgrade to Party Fists
- ▲ Punch 1: +1 - +2
- ▲ Punch 2: +2 - +3
- ▲ Punch 3: +5 - +6
- ▼ Reduced Party Time! damage multiplier from 1.5x to 1.25x
- ▲ Increased Party Beam's close range damage from 4.5 to 5.5
- ▼ Decreased Party Beam's long range damage from 3.5 to 1
- ▲ Damage dropoff start distance was decreased from 30 to 15
- ▼ Damage dropoff end distance was increased from 45 to 50
- ▼ Party Beam now overheats faster and overheat penalty is longer
- When the Party Time! ability is activated, the pop jam starts to play.
- Similar to many other Party Legendary variants, he is eighties-themed.
- Despite looking almost identical to the Sweatless Band (except the hair itself is red instead if black), his Party Hair prevents accessories from showing.
- He has gloves that are similar to pop singer Michael Jackson's gloves on both hands.
- This is the second time a zombie has made a reference to Michael Jackson. The first being the old Dancing Zombie. Ironically, the old Dancing Zombie only had one glove on its hand.
- He is the only Super Brainz variant who has the same-colored eyes as the standard.