The line consisted of Wall-nut (坚果; pinyin: jiānguǒ), Tall-nut (高坚果; pinyin: gāo jiānguǒ), and Holographic Tall-nut (全息高坚果; pinyin: quánxī gāo jiānguǒ). They all specialized in protecting the team.
Wall-nut and Tall-nut attacked by headbutting, and Holographic Tall-nut attacked by firing eye lasers.
OriginsAll members of the Nut line were based on the edible walnut seed, specifically the Juglans regia.
The third tier, Holographic Tall-nut, was based on both Tall-nut and Infi-nut from Plants vs. Zombies 2.
Ways to obtain
Nut line was unlocked by collecting 9 stars in American Suburbs. Additional puzzle pieces could be obtained by replaying Prehistoric Ages - Day 8, Ancient Egypt - Day 28, Journey to the West - Day 18, Dark Ages - Night 23 or Neon Mixtape Tour - Day 23 or through the Soulmates Puzzle system.
Abilities were unlocked by tiering up, while their effect was increased through star leveling.
Note: 10(+5)% means that at LV1 this ability had a 10% on LV1, 15% on LV2 and so on.
After unlocking the Nut line, additional puzzle pieces could be used to upgrade it, which increased its stats and ability LVs.
|Stars||Puzzle Pieces& required||Upgrade||Coins||Stars||Puzzle Pieces& required||Upgrade||Coins|
Nut line's stats would be increased if these specific plants were unlocked.
|Plant line||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3|
|Ice Pea line|| |
|Bomb line|| |
| Chrysanthemum line+|
- The Nut line was changed between updates.
- Nut line's element was earth.
- Nut line's feature was purple.
- In the beta version the Nut line used to be unlocked by beating American Suburbs - Day 14.
- Wall-nut used to have a different active ability: "Heals and gives himself armor that blocks some damage. Also all other plants will be immune to damage for two turns."
- Holographic Tall-nut used to have a different passive ability: "Heals and creates armor that blocks some damage, with an additional healing effect that heals 5% of its health every turn, for four turns."