Nom Nom Nom is an achievement in Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Network and PlayStation Vita versions of Plants vs. Zombies. In order to complete it, the player must complete a level by using Sunflowers, Wall-nuts, and Chompers as their only plants.
Its name is probably based on the internet meme "Om Nom Nom Nom," which originates from Sesame Street. It might also be because it is one of many ways of expressing eating with words.
You should get this achievement on a day level where the number of zombies are low, since you do not need to use extra plants (Lily Pads, Flower Pot), and also because most of the zombies are effectively the same, due to the fact that the Chomper is the only offensive plant you can use. Furthermore, most of the zombies present there are less dangerous compared to the other areas.
As the achievement states, you can only use Sunflower, Chomper and Wall-nut to win. If you plant any other plant, you cannot achieve this. A good level to try to achieve this is Level 1-1. Plant Wall-nuts to the very right to stall the earliest zombies, and then attack them with Chompers. If need be, dig up and replace Chompers in order to reduce the chewing time at the expense of sun.
- In the description, Wall-nut is spelled Wallnut instead of Wall-nut.
- The requirements to complete this achievement might be a reference to Wall-nut and Chomper being roommates in college, according to the Tree of Wisdom.
- The lawn ornament in the Xbox Live version is a Wall-nut, Chomper and Sunflower totem, carved out of wood.
- It cannot be acheived in Co-Op.
- It cannot be achieved on any Pool and Fog level, because the player must use Lily Pads to plant the Chompers on the pool.