- For more information about this character, see Night Cap.
Night Cap was a Shooter plant obtained by the player after beating Floor 21 of Devour Tower along with Fairy Ring Mushroom. Her seed packets were more likely to be dropped in Shallot Graveyard breakout levels.
She costed 7 Sun and attacked zombies by firing a shadow projectile that pierced through multiple zombies in a similar manner to Pine Needler. After firing a projectile, she then had to charge up her next attack, which left her vulnerable to zombie attacks.
Night Cap was based on the plant class from Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville with the same name and appearance, with her scar referencing her Plants vs. Zombies Heroes appearance. Her almanac entry referenced her two previous appearances as well.
Note: The stats shown below only apply to Level 1.
Plant Food effect
Night Cap's Plant Food ability was named Fung-Fu, which allowed Night Cap to deal a heavy amount of damage to a small number of random zombies on the lawn.
Night Cap's Tacobility was named Casting Shadows, which allows Night Cap's shadow projectiles to pierce more zombies as well as granting adjacent plants the Stealth attribute, which prevented them from taking damage from ranged zombie attacks.
Breakout Tips (Quotes)
- Obstacles abound. / Piercing, swiftly effective. / Silence is restored.
- Tacos guarantee / Slowing zombies near victims. / Mystic power thrives.
- Disco outdated. / Piercing goons to hit leader / Always stays in style. (Disco Zombie's tip)
- Electric Zombie / Technology's foolish shield / My perfect target (Firewall Zombie's tip)
- Stealth does not deter / My shadowy bolts searing / Their chosen target. (Fog Machine Zombie's tip)
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Night Cap.
- All of Night Cap's breakout tips were written in haiku, a Japanese style of poetry which consists of three verses which alternate between having 5 syllables, 7 syllables, then 5 syllables.
- This is in reference to Night Cap being based on Japanese ninjas.