Nezha Peashooter is a conjectural name for this article.
If you know the official name or have a better name or
translation for it, please contact a wiki administrator
to change it.
This article is about content that is no longer available. As such, it is archived.
Nezha Peashooter (哪吒射手; pinyin: Nézha shèshǒu) is a plant in Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West. It is one of the Heroes. It fires peas in 3 lanes.
It is based on a Threepeater and Nezha, a protection deity in Chinese culture who appears as a character in Journey to the West as an enemy, and later an ally of main character Sun Wukong.
It being based on a Threepeater is possibly a play on Nezha's title of "Third Lotus Prince".
Nezha Peashooter has following abilities:
- If player unlocks its "Lotus Resurrection" skill, it respawns instantly after death.
- His peas can pierce through multiple zombies if "Eye of Heaven" skill is unlocked.
- His has a chance of shooting fire peas if the player unlocks "Fire Bullets" skill.
- His firerate can be increased by the "Fast Fire" skill
- His can fire three Universe Rings that passes through all zombies in three lines, dealing huge damage to them if the "Universe Ring" skill is unlocked.
Compared to Monkey King Peashooter, Nezha Peashooter is weaker in dealing with high-health threats, but perfect in dealing with swarms and early game.
It is excellent in 2-11 because of its ability of piercing through zombies and able to attack multiple lanes.
- It has the eyebrows of a Repeater, and has three heads like a Threepeater.
- Despite being able to pierce through zombies with the "Eye of Heaven" skill, it cannot damage the zombie part of Screen Door Zombie, meaning it cannot thaw it either.