The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- For the Chinese version of this level, see Neon Mixtape Tour - Day 4 (Chinese version).
Neon Mixtape Tour - Day 4 is the fourth level of Neon Mixtape Tour in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It has pre-selected plants, which are Phat Beet, Sunflower, and Spikeweed. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
Carries 1x Plant Food.
|6||1 5 1 5||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|8||3 2 3 4||None||Second flag.|
|10||2 4 1 3 5||None|
|11||3||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|12||1 2 3 4 5 1 2 3 4 5||None||Final wave.|
- Created by Rifqitheflipper
- Required plants:
- As usual, plant two columns of Sunflowers on the left.
- Place Snapdragons on the third column to clear the first two zombies.
- When you see a Punk Zombie, immediately plant a Magnet-shroom on the second and fourth row of the fourth column, to quickly dispatch it.
- Plant Phat Beets on the topmost, center, and bottommost row of the fourth column to deal with large groups of zombies.
- Keep planting Snapdragons on the third column and Wall-nuts on the fifth column.
- Plant two columns of Spikeweed (if possible) in front of the Wall-nuts.
- Spend Plant Food on Magnet-shroom to deal with large group of Bucketheads and Punks or on Phat Beet/Snapdragon to deal with the zombie waves.
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.