Neon Mixtape Tour - Day 30 is the thirtieth level of Neon Mixtape Tour in Plants vs. Zombies 2. In order to win this level, the player will have to survive without having more than 15 plants at a time. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
- The combination of Arcade Zombies, Breakdancer Zombies, MC Zom-Bs, and Hair Metal Gargantuars makes this level very hard with the additional 15-plant limit.
- Instants, like Cherry Bomb and Jalapeno work good in this level because they can destroy clusters of zombies and work well for the 15-plant limit.
- Watch out for MC Zom-Bs and Arcade Zombies, as MC Zom-B's appear early in this level and Arcade Zombies can summon additional 8-Bit Zombies which might force the players to plant more plants and reach the plant limit.
- Created by RaidingParty
- Suggested plants:
This strategy is similar to other setups involving Magnifying Grass, but with less plants to use. Build a defense of five Magnifying Grasses in the first column, five Twin Sunflowers in the second, and three Magnet-shrooms and an extra Twin Sunflower in the third. This leaves one more plant available for single-use plants like Cherry Bomb. Use Stallia to drag out battles, especially the beginning MC Zom-Bs; Cherry Bombs are also important in countering the first Huge Wave and its MC Zom-Bs and Breakdancer Zombies. Use Guacodile to conserve sun (if a Guacodile kills three zombies or even wounds three Conehead Zombies, it will have conserved sun).
You can abuse Thyme Warp to farm for more sun and combo with Cherry Bomb, such as in the following locations:
- When the first two Breakdancers appear, do not harm them or their allies, but let them approach all the way to the frontlines, then send them back with Thyme Warp and let approach all the way over again before killing them and starting the first Huge Wave.
- When the first Gargantuar appears with the Arcade Zombies, kill only incoming strays and let the Gargantuar close in, then warp him and all the zombies/8-Bit Zombies so he and the enemies and arcade machines around him can be killed with a Cherry Bomb-Magnifying Grass combo.
- During the run-up to the final wave, kill only the Glitter Zombies to down their shields, then when the final wave starts, wait until the mob gets close before warping them back and using Cherry Bomb-Magnifying Grass combos to kill the two Hair Metal Gargantuars and their nearby zombies.
- It is incorrectly marked as a Brain Buster on the world map.
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest