- For the Chinese version of this level, see Neon Mixtape Tour - Day 23 (Chinese version).
- The Arcade Zombie returns in this level and can be troublesome if the player has not been ready to counter it yet.
- The player should also watch out for other zombies such as MC Zom-B and Breakdancer Zombie as well.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||3 3||None||Rap plays.|
|3||2 3||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|6||2 5 3 2||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|7||2 5 5 1 4 4 1||None|
|9||2 4 1 5 1 5 3||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|10||1 2 3 4 5 2 4||None||Final wave.|
Created by: WyldJr
- Laser Bean
- Potato Mine
- (if you have 8th seed slot) Thyme Warp
Plant two rows of Sun-shrooms. When the first zombie enters the field, plant a Potato Mine in the lane it comes from (usually in the middle).
Plant your Fume-shrooms from the fourth column and plant them in the third temporarily.
Place an Infi-nut in the middle of the fifth column and Magnet-shrooms in the remaining spaces. This will deal with the Neon Bucketheads.
Use the leftover sun to replace the Fume-shrooms in the third lane with Laser Beans. Use Thyme Warps to get some extra time if it's needed.
- The Punk Zombie was removed from this level in the 6.0 update. He is shown in the screenshot at the header of this page, but no longer appears on the actual level.
- His removal was because he only appeared as a dynamic zombie.
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest