- For the international version of the level, see Neon Mixtape Tour - Day 19.
Neon Mixtape Tour - Day 19 is the 19th level of Neon Mixtape Tour in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Special Delivery level. Arcade Zombie, 8-Bit Zombies, and the 8-bit jam make their first appearance here. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets coins.
In normal mode, the player has to beat the zombies at level 1.
Just like the International version of Day 22, this level introduces the Arcade Zombie, which can be hard to deal with, especially during the first few waves. The player also has to worry with Glitter Zombie and Breakdancer Zombie, as both their abilities can benefit Arcade Zombie and the 8-Bit Zombies.
- Start off by planting Spore-shrooms.
- When Chompers start appearing, use them to clear out the arcade machines.
- In the final wave, as many Arcade Zombies appear with their arcade machines, use Cherry Bomb to take them all out.
In hard mode, the player has to defeat leveled-up zombies.
With the zombies now at levels 3-4, the player is bound to upgrade their plants. Arcade Zombie becomes more of a threat, as it could spawn an 8-Bit Buckethead at level 4. The player should also worry with the other jam-loving zombies.
- With a leveled up Spore-shroom, you may have to rely on luck as the plant that spawns after a zombie is defeated is no longer another Spore-shroom, but instead another mushroom. This can range from something as useless as Sun-shroom to something as powerful as Cryo-shroom or Magic-shroom.
- Level 5 Chompers are very useful in this level, as they no longer have to chew zombies after eating them.