- For the international version of the level, see Neon Mixtape Tour - Day 18.
Neon Mixtape Tour - Day 18 is the 18th level of Neon Mixtape Tour in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Locked and Loaded level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets coins.
In Normal mode, the player has to beat the zombies at level 1.
Despite being a Locked and Loaded level, it's actually one of the easiest levels of this type since you have access to Firebloom Queen and MC Glory. Hair Metal Gargantuar is of course, a major threat, along with Punk Zombie and MC Zom-B. Bass Zombie may also be a nuisance if not taken care of.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
- Start off by farming sun. Gold Leaf should be used for boosting sun production.
- In the early game, use Lava Guava to kill the first few zombies.
- Plant Firebloom Queens when you have enough sun. Be careful when placing them as Bass Zombies may instantly kill it.
- Speaking of Bass Zombie, use Lava Guava to kill it and destroy its speakers.
- Start planting MC Glories once the metal jam plays, as Hair Metal Gargantuar might cripple your defense with its jam ability.
In hard mode, the player has to defeat leveled-up zombies.
With the presence of leveled-up zombies, the player should also level up their plants. Otherwise, just take note of the threats mentioned in Normal mode.
- As always, do as what you did in Normal mode, but with a few adjustments such as:
- A level 3 Lava Guava now makes small lava puddles in a + pattern, the player should be careful on where to plant them.
- Not counting Pinata Parties with world-exclusive plants, this level and Modern Day - Day 9 are the only levels that allow the player to use a world-exclusive plant from another world (Gold Leaf in this case).