- For the Chinese version of this level, see Neon Mixtape Tour - Day 14 (Chinese version).
Neon Mixtape Tour - Day 14 is the fourteenth level of Neon Mixtape Tour in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Locked and Loaded level. The jams that play in this level are pop, rap, and punk. When this level is finished for the first time, the player receives a Neon Mixtape Tour piñata.
- This level is not very hard. Although Celery Stalker does a huge amount of damage, he can easily be overwhelmed by hordes of zombies or zombies with special abilities such as the MC Zom-B, so he should be treated as an early offensive plant. Cactus, however, can attack at a better distance, so she should be the main offensive plant. The player also may think about feeding the Cacti Plant Food to make the level easier.
- Due to Thyme Warp's very slow recharge, the player should only use it when things get too tough.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||2 2 2||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|3||3 3 3 3||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|4||1 4 4 4 1 4||None||Pop plays.|
|5||2 5 5 2 2 5 5||None||First flag.|
Carries 1x Plant Food.
|6||3 3 1 3 5||None|
|7||1 4 1 3 4||None||Rap plays.|
|8||5 5 2 2 3 3||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|9||1 1 4 4||None|
|10||2 4 5 1 1 3 3 5 3 5 1 2 4||None||Final wave.|
- Created by Ballistic Planet
- Start by planting Sun-shrooms in the back two columns.
- When zombies start to come out, plant Celery Stalkers on the sixth column from the left. This gives you a bit of time to build up sun production, but it lets you keep the zombies at a safe distance from your Sun-shrooms, and it allows you to plant Cacti fairly freely behind them.
- Once a group of zombies comes out that a Celery Stalker normally cannot handle, plant a Cactus. Continue planting Cacti in the third, fourth, and fifth columns.
- If the going gets though, use a Thyme Warp to send every zombie back. Once your strategy is complete, it should look like the following:
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest