- For the international version of the level, see Neon Mixtape Tour - Day 10.
Neon Mixtape Tour - Day 10 is the tenth level of Neon Mixtape Tour in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Special Delivery level. Bass Zombie is introduced in this level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets coins.
In normal mode, the player has to beat zombies at level 1.
This level introduces Neon Mixtape Tour's ambush zombie, Bass Zombie. While the zombie itself isn't dangerous, the speaker that comes with it is a big problem. Not only does this level introduce the Bass Zombie, it also showcases MC Glory which deflects sound waves from the speaker.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|1||2 3 4||None|
|2||2 4 1 5||is available; Punk plays; Carries 1x Plant Food; Bassist Zombie debut!|
|3||1 1 3 3 5 5||None|
|4||1 5 1 5 1 5||Bassist Zombie debut!|
|5||1 5 1 3 3 5||None||is available|
|6||1 1 5 5 1 1 5 5 5||None||First flag|
|7||1 5 1 1 5 5 3||None|
|8||1 1 1||None||Carries 1x Plant Food|
|9||1 1 1 1 5 5||None||Rap plays|
|10||1 1 1 3||is available; Carries 1x Plant Food; Bassist Zombie debut!|
|11||1 1 5 5||None||Punk plays|
|12||1 1 5 3 3 1 1 3 3 5 5||Bassist Zombie debut!; Final wave|
- Plant Repeaters at the back so that they won't get killed by the speakers.
- Plant MC Glories in front of Repeaters to absorb the sound wave.
- Stallias should be used to slow down zombies. This can be used in tandem with Spikerock.
In hard mode, the player has to defeat leveled-up zombies.
The given plants can barely do anything to level 3-4 zombies at level 1. Upgrading them is necessary to beat the level.
- Repeaters can now shoot more than just regular peas when upgraded. Both of them are appreciated for defeating zombies.
- Spikerock's ability to sometimes stop zombies is also appreciated as it gives Repeaters more time to attack them.