- For the Chinese version of this level, see Neon Mixtape Tour - Day 1 (Chinese version).
Neon Mixtape Tour - Day 1 is the first level of Neon Mixtape Tour in Plants vs. Zombies 2. The jams that play in this level are rap, punk, and pop. When this level is finished for the first time, the player unlocks the Phat Beet.
Crazy Dave: Flashback! I remember this décor from when I chased squirbos as a kid!
Penny: Indeed, User Dave. We appear to have arrived in the midst of a Neon Mixtape Tour. I suspect the musical tempo may affect the zombies' speeds.
Crazy Dave: I'm feeding the rhythm, I'M FEEDING THE RHYTHM!
No special zombies are present. However, the player should be wary of countless Conehead and Bucketheads, as well as the Punk jam, which speeds up all zombies on screen. Stronger plants shouldn't be used, as some of them might cost a lot. Weaker plants like the Bowling Bulb or just a simple Kernel-pult will do.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
- Created by JustinChen23
- Required plants:
- Plant Sunflowers at the left of the lawn. When the zombies come, plant a row of Fume-shroom. Slowly, plant Dandelion/Laser Bean and Chard Guard. When the final wave comes, use Plant Food on Dandelion.
- Created by Pinkgirl234
- Plant Sunflowers on the first two columns on the left side of the lawn.
- Start planting Peashooters.
- As the level progresses, feel free to replace Peashooters with Repeaters since zombies start to soon come in large numbers.
- Plant a few Magnet-shrooms if there are too many Neon Buckethead Zombies.
- When things start to get tough, use either Stallias, Cherry Bombs, or even Iceberg Lettuces in order to quickly stall and get rid of huge waves of zombies. Do not forget to place in Magnet-shrooms when necessary.
- Lastly, use Plant Food wisely on the more important plants like Peashooters, Repeaters, and Iceberg Lettuces.
NOTE: The Magnet-shroom here is already boosted so that means you can quickly kill the Punk Zombies and lessen the toughness of the Neon Buckethead Zombies once a single Magnet-shroom is planted.
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest