Nec'Rose is a Super Rare variant of Rose in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 which was added in the Frontline Fighters DLC. Her special ability is that she can charge up her weapon and "jinx" the zombie that gets hit by the charged shot. That zombie is then debuffed and will take more damage.
"Nec'Rose wields the energy of vanquished plants through an ancient art known as necro-plant-cy by which she renders the defenses of zombies useless. She also likes smoothies, long walks on the beach, and her favorite color is purple."
Nec'Rose can 'jinx' Zombies with a charged up shot, causing them to take extra damage!
Nec'Rose's primary weapon is the Staff of Jinxing. It is a chargeable and semi automatic weapon that deals 5 damage if uncharged and 15 damage if charged. A charged shot takes away four ammo from her clip. If the zombie is hit with a charged shot, the zombie will be "jinxed," caused it to take extra damage.
|This tricky spell disrupts the flow and space and time, temporary trapping helpless Zombies within!|
|Only Rose could make transforming into a being of pure, invulnerable, damage-dealing energy seem so easy.|
|Rose alters her magic slightly, allowing her to transform into a being of pure healing.|
|The rudest and weirdest of Rose's ancient spells transforms Zombie foes into stinky old goats!|
|Psychedelic Goats don't last quite as long as their normal counterparts, but they are much harder to control.|
Like most Roses, they make a good assist class. Especially this Rose, which may be considered the ultimate supporter. Though the Nec'Rose's damage when fully charged only does 15 damage, it makes them extremely vulnerable. It is advised to stay near a group of plants and do what you do best. Charge up and strike a zombie. Do this because Nec'Rose's fully charged attack depletes the defense of enemies, making it so other plants can do much more damage to a zombie. Another strategy in Herbal Assault is to stay behind and shoot zombies in the graveyard, this makes it much easier for plants to get rid of the zombies and take over the graveyard. You'll want to get fairly close, though, as her cherged shots travel noticably slower than other Rose variants, and you aren't capable of doing much damage without your charged shot. A good idea is to use hit and run strategies, jinxing a few zombies in a group, then using Time Snare or Arcane Enigma to make a getaway, and rack up the Jinx assists and shared vanquishes. Using Nec'Rose in combination with Time Snare allows you to disable your opponents abilities, slow them down quite a bit, and then hit them with your primary weapon, and punish them with your increased damage output, and this only becomes better with teammates nearby.
- Added to the game
- ▲ Increased base damage from 5 to 6.5
- She, Frost Rose and Fire Rose are the only Rose variants to have unique eye colors.
- Coincidentally, all three of these variants are the only variants that can charge up their attacks.
- She greatly resembles a purple tulip rather than a rose.
- The word "necro-plant-cy" in her Stickerbook description is a portmanteau of the words "plant" and "necromancy."
- Unlike most Stickerbook descriptions, the word "zombies" isn't capitalized.
- Despite her Stickerbook description stating she likes long walks on the beach, she doesn't actually walk. Rather, she floats.
- She happens to share some similarities with Sun Pharaoh. Both are flower-based, originate from the past, have a favorite snack, and like long "walks" on the beach.