Narcissus (水仙花射手; pinyin: shuǐxiānhuā shuǐxiānhuā) is a plant in Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2, introduced in 2.3.3 update. She spits bubbles that can penetrate zombies in five tiles ahead to her, with a chance to blow a large bubble that removes zombie armor.
Narcissus is a Super-Rare Monthly special plant who spits bubbles that can penetrate zombies in five tiles ahead to her, similar to Fume-shroom. Narcissus' attack also has a chance to spawn a large bubble that removes the frontmost zombie's headwear, lowering their toughness.
Narcissus also can be planted on flooded tiles in Big Wave Beach to increase her damage.
She is based on the plant in Plants vs. Zombies Online with the same name and appearance, who in turn is based on the plants in the genus Amaryllidaceae, such as the daffodil, daffadowndilly, jonquil and the like.
However, in this game, her eyes are yellow, though they remain the same in her HD art,Seed packet, and Puzzle Pieces.
水仙花射手 (Narcissus Shooter)
Sun cost: 300
Big bubbles can carry away zombie armor and Imp zombies.
Plant family effect: In research and development
Plant Food effect
When given Plant Food, Narcissus spits a large numbers of bubbles in front of her in a spread, These bubbles also have a chance to spawn bubbles on zombies' headwear.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Narcissus.
- If looking closely, the player can see she's growing in a small pond, thus she is semi-aquatic.
- This may be a reference to the myth of Narcissus, a mythological person with the same name who he fell in love with his own reflection when looking into a pond after being tricked by Nemesis, the Greek goddess of revenge.
- Normal narcissuses are not aquatic.
- The water puddle is never there until Narcissus is planted.
- She reuses Fume-shroom's attacking sound.
- Likewise, her bubbles are a recolored version of Fume-shroom's fumes.
- Her idle animation in-game changes when planted on flooded tiles in Big Wave Beach.