Mr. Freezy is a bot in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. It can be spawned in Graveyard Ops, Herbal Assault, and Backyard Battleground as defense against the plants. It is the zombie version of the Ice Peashooter, as it will fire slowing snowballs at plants. It was first revealed in the E3 gameplay by mistake when a player selected it for a split second. Its attack is named Freezer Burn. It fires one shot every 0.5 seconds three times before reloading, and each shot does 10 damage while slowing opponents. Five successive shots will freeze the target.
Its name is possibly a reference to the villain Mr. Freeze from the Batman franchise.
LONG RANGE: ICE
Mr. Freezy's patented Brainz Freeze machine is delicious and refreshing.
Mr. Freezy Egg
LONG RANGE: ICE
This Brainz Freeze machine is eggstremely cold.
- The description of it describes itself as an Ice Cream Vendor.
- It bears a resemblance to the Freezie enemies from the original Mario Bros. arcade game.
- Its Stickerbook description mentions about the phrase "brain freeze". However, it used "brainz" instead of "brain" to create a zombie-like effect.
- Ironically, even though it is the zombie counterpart of the Ice Peashooter from the first game, the Ice Peashooter is not actually a Spawnable Plant in GW2, and is not present in GW2 except for several Delivery Missions for the Zomburger Artist.
- The "Brainz Freeze" mentioned in his description also appears on several zombie ice-cream-trucks that appear on maps like the Backyard Battleground and Zomburbia.
- Despite being robotic, this bot is not stunned for longer than usual by the Citron's EMPeach.