As of the 7.4 update, level expansions were removed from the world maps and placed into epic quests. Because of this, this level is no longer accessible from the map, and must be accessed when the epic quest is available.
This is a very unique Locked and Loaded level. To begin, the plants given are counter-intuitive, as Snapdragon will negate Winter Melon's chill effect. In addition, Chard Guard will push back zombies from Snapdragon's range. However, all of these plants are vital for winning. Imp Dragon Zombies appear so that Winter Melon or Chili Bean must be used to defeat them, while Parasol Zombies appear for the opposite reason. Chard Guard will aid in holding back big crowds and tough zombies. There is also not a big rush in this level unlike most Modern Day levels, so taking time can be done to set up a good defense. There is always the option of leveling up the plants in order to make the level easier.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||2 2 2||None|
|3||4 4 4||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|5||1 5 1 5 1 5||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|6||2 1 3 4 5||None|
|7||, , 2 4 2 2 4||None||First flag.|
|8||1 2 3 4 5 1 2 3 4 5||None|
|9||1 3 4 3 4||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|10||2 1 5 1 2 5 1 2 5||None|
|11||2, 3, 4, 2 3 4||None|
|12||4 2 5, 1, 3||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|13||2, 4, 1 2 3 4 5 1 2 3 4 5||None|
|14||2 4||None||Final wave.|
This strategy was created by User:Pvzarif
The best thing is your plants can be level 1 to win
- Start planting a column of Twin Sunflowers, when the Imp Dragon comes, you should plant a Chili Bean and a Chard Guard in front of it
- Plant Chili Beans for the zombie on row 5 and the Parasol Zombie. Use Chard Guard to push back zombies
- Plant a Snapdragon on row 5, column 4. Start planting another column of Twin Sunflowers
- Plant a Winter Melon on the top row
- After all the graves are cleared out on column 4, start planting Snapdragons
- Use Chard Guard to knock back zombies that are on column 3, dig up Twin Sunflowers to plant them.
- Plant a column of Winter Melon on column 1, and use Chili Bean on close zombies.
- When the Parasol Zombie comes close, use Chard Guard to push them back. Use it constantly to push back the Gargantuar
- You should plant another column of Snapdragons and use Chard Guard when necessary
- When the Final Wave comes, dig up a column of Twin Sunflowers and plant Winter Melon. And use Chard Guard to knock back Gargantuars.
- You successfully completed the level, :)
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest