The Super-Fan Imp does a little harm by himself, though the player needs to take care of him when the All-Star Zombie appears on the same lane as he does, as the All-Star Zombie can propel the Super-Fan Imp forward to the first to third tile of the lawn from the left where the plant which is planted on it will explode. In addition, he will explode and damage the player's plant as soon as he comes into contact with it, killing it (if it is not a defensive plant).
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||1 +2 3||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|5||4 5 1 2 3 3||None||First flag.|
|8||2 +3 1||None|
|9||1 3 5 1 2 3 4 5||None|
|10||1 3 5 2 3 4 3||None||Final wave.|
- Use a Spear-mint first and then plant sun-producing plants (latter step is optional).
- By the time you receive the first Plant Food, plant an Infi-nut and give Plant Food to it to block All-Star Zombies.
- You can plant Primal Peashooters to make it less likely for Infi-nut's force field to go out.
- Use Blover on airborne zombies.
Infi-Flower by BrandonPvz
This strategy will not lose u lawn mowers, and it ain't take u any premium or genium plants to do it
Moonflower is for sun producing and powering the shadow plant(s)
infi-nut is most useful with plant food as all-stars need 10 tackles to deatroy it
blover to kill ballon zombie
primal pshooter to make infi-nuts forcefield less likely to wear off during onslaught
puff shroom to make fan imps explode
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest