The All-Star Zombie is a dangerous zombie, as he charges through the player's lawn at a flighty speed. If he manages to touch any of the player's plants, he can tackle and possibly kill them with the equivalent damage of a Gargantuar's smash. He later slows down at stiff speed after tackling a plant. He also has dense health, meaning that he can be considerably hard to kill, and can act as a defensive shield to zombies behind him.
The portals in this level also pose a threat to the player's defenses. Neon Mixtape Tour portals can spawn the MC Zom-B and Breakdancer Zombie. MC Zom-B immediately kills non-defensive plants around himself, while Breakdancer Zombie kicks dangerous zombies in front of the player's plants. Ancient Egypt and Big Wave Beach portals also spawn and can have dangerous zombies such as the Pharaoh Zombie, Octo Zombie, and Surfer Zombie.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||1 3||None||100% Plant Food|
|4||2 5 4||None||First flag|
|5||1 3||None||is spawned at row 3, column 6|
|6||2||None||100% Plant Food|
|7||1 2 3 5 4||None|
|8||3 2 4||None||Second flag; is spawned at row 4, column 4|
|9||2 3 4 1 5||None|
|10||1 5 1 5||None||100% Plant Food|
|12||2 4 1 5 3||None||Final flag; is spawned at row 1, column 5; is spawned at row 5, column 4|
- Required plants:
Start by planting a Moonflower in the first or second row of the second column. Keep planting Moonflowers in this column, and plant some in the third column when you're ready. Ignore the first zombie that appears.
When the two Conehead Zombies appear, kill the first zombie (the one you originally ignored) with a Lava Guava. Then place a Dusk Lobber in the second row of the first column. Start placing Primal Wall-nuts on the fifth column, and continue placing Moonflowers and Dusk Lobbers.
- Use the Primal Wall-nut to stall zombies, especially the All-Star and Newspaper ones.
- The Blover should be used to defeat Balloon Zombies.
- The Lava Guava is useful for combating the more dangerous zombies, especially the ones that are summoned from portals.
- Use the Hurrikale and Cherry Bomb when needed.
- *: Removed