Modern Day - Day 11 is the eleventh level of Modern Day in Plants vs. Zombies 2. Shadow-shroom and Garlic are pre-selected in this level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player receives a money bag.
This level introduces Shadow-shroom to the player. When eaten, it poisons the zombie that ate it over time. Using Moonflower in conjunction with Shadow-shroom can help wipe out huge hordes, as the poisoned zombie can pass the poison effect onto another zombie (if Shadow-shroom was powered up). In addition, it also hints to the player that Shadow-shroom negates armor, shown by making Newspaper Zombie eat it. Unlike most levels in this world, this level allows for plenty of time to get defenses going, only making this level easier. Overall, this level should not be too difficult for the player, as the special zombies are easy to deal with, but should be killed quickly, as they can cause some ruckus deep in the lawn. Using Garlic is not mandatory, but it can lead for some unique strategies for this level.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||5 3 4||None||100% Plant Food|
|4||2 3 1||None|
|5||1 2 3 4 5 5||None||First flag|
|6||3 4 2||None||100% Plant Food|
|7||1 2 5 3 4 1||None|
|8||1 3 5 2 4||None|
|9||1 5 2 3 4||None|
|10||2 3 4 1 5 3 1 5 2 4||None||Final flag|
- By DJViridian
Plant Moonflowers on second and fourth rows. Plant Garlics in second and fourth rows in the ninth column. Put Chard Guard at the end of first, third, and fifth rows.
- By Shadow2811
- Required plants:
- Plant Sun-shrooms at second column and Kernel-pults at third column.
- Use Chili Bean to take out Newspaper Zombies and Buckethead Zombies
- Use combo Chard Guard + Blover to kill any zombies that come close to your plants
- Cherry Bomb are used to kill a big group of zombies
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest