- For more information about the character that this line is based on, see Magnet-shroom.
The line consists of Magnet-shroom (磁力菇; pinyin: cílì gū), Electromagnetic Mushroom (电磁菇; pinyin: diàncí gū), and Magneto Mushroom (万磁菇; pinyin: wàn cí gū). They all specialize in lowering defense of large groups of enemies and attack by tossing their magnets.
Ways to obtain
Magnet line is given as a reward for collecting 90 stars in Ancient Egypt. Additional puzzle pieces can be obtained by replaying The Great Wall of China - Day 18, Kongfu World - Day 8 or Viking World - Day 28 or through Soulmates Puzzle system.
Abilities are unlocked by tiering up, while their effect is increased through star leveling.
Note: 10(+5)% means that at LV1 this ability has a 10% on LV1, 15% on LV2 and so on.
After unlocking the Magnet line, additional puzzle pieces can be used to upgrade it, which increases its stats and ability LVs.
Magnet line stats will be increased if these specific plants are unlocked.
|Plant line||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3|
|Ice Pea line|| |
|Corn line|| |
| Coconut line+|
- The Magnet line was changed between updates.
- There was a game mechanic, based on elements. Magnet line's element was magnetic.
- Magnet line used to be unlocked by beating American Suburbs - Day 5.
- Magnet line used to have combinations with Spike line (attack increased by +10%), with Spray Mushroom line and Doom line (crit increased by +10% and crit defend increased by +15%).
- Magnet line used to have these upgrades:
- Weapon: branch spear. Armor: moss armor. Costume: common bow tie. 500 coins.
- Weapon: branch spear. Armor: weed armor. Costume: common bow tie+1. 1,000 coins
- Weapon: bamboo spear. Armor: weed armor. Costume: common bow tie+2. 5,000 coins