- For more information about the character that this line was based on, see Magnet-shroom.
The line consisted of Magnet-shroom (磁力菇; pinyin: cílì gū), Electromagnet-shroom (电磁菇; pinyin: diàncí gū), and Magneto-shroom (万磁菇; pinyin: wàn cí gū). They all specialized in lowering the defense of large groups of enemies and attacked by tossing their magnets.
The first evolution shared the exact same appearance as Magnet-shroom's costumed appearance.
Magneto-shroom's name is based on Magneto, a fictional superhero.
Ways to obtain
The Magnet line was given as a reward for collecting 90 stars in Ancient Egypt. Additional puzzle pieces could be obtained by replaying The Great Wall of China - Day 18, Kongfu World - Day 8 and Viking World - Day 28 or through Soulmates Puzzle system.
Abilities were unlocked by tiering up, while their effect was increased through star leveling.
Note: 10(+5)% means that at LV1 this ability had a 10% on LV1, 15% on LV2 and so on.
After unlocking the Magnet line, additional puzzle pieces could be used to upgrade it, which increased its stats and ability LVs.
|Stars||Puzzle Pieces& required||Upgrade||Coins||Stars||Puzzle Pieces& required||Upgrade||Coins|
Magnet line stats would be increased if these specific plants were unlocked.
|Plant line||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3|
|Ice Pea line||
- The Magnet line was changed between updates.
- There was a game mechanic, based on elements. Magnet line's element was magnetic.
- Magnet line used to be unlocked by beating American Suburbs - Day 5.
- Magnet line used to have combinations with Spike line (attack increased by +10%), with Spray Mushroom line and Doom line (crit increased by +10% and crit defend increased by +15%).
- Magnet line used to have these upgrades:
- Weapon: branch spear. Armor: moss armor. Costume: common bow tie. 500 coins.
- Weapon: branch spear. Armor: weed armor. Costume: common bow tie+1. 1,000 coins
- Weapon: bamboo spear. Armor: weed armor. Costume: common bow tie+2. 5,000 coins
- Armor Breaker's animation didn't show up when stealing armor from armored enemies.
- However, this animation existed, as members of Magnet line could steal a bucket from Mecha-Football Zombie, summoned by Zombot Tomorrow-tron, which would turn the mech into a future zombie. It is currently unknown if the change was purely visual or not.
- If you play old versions, will appear an advertisement to purchase the plant, if you purchase it, you will get Magneto-shroom.