- For more information about the character that this line is based on, see Magnet-shroom.
The line consists of Magnet-shroom (磁力菇; pinyin: cílì gū), Electromagnetic Mushroom (电磁菇; pinyin: diàncí gū), and Magneto Mushroom (万磁菇; pinyin: wàn cí gū). They all specialize in lowering defense of large groups of enemies and attack by tossing their magnets.
Ways to obtain
Magnet line is given as a reward for collecting 90 stars in Ancient Egypt. Additional puzzle pieces can be obtained by replaying The Great Wall of China - Day 18, Kongfu World - Day 8 or Viking World - Day 28 or through Soulmates Puzzle system.
Abilities are unlocked by tiering up, while their effect is increased through star leveling.
Note: 10(+5)% means that at LV1 this ability has a 10% on LV1, 15% on LV2 and so on.
After unlocking the Magnet line, additional puzzle pieces can be used to upgrade it, which increases its stats and ability LVs.
|Stars||Puzzle Pieces& required||Upgrade||Coins||Stars||Puzzle Pieces& required||Upgrade||Coins|
Magnet line stats will be increased if these specific plants are unlocked.
|Plant line||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3|
|Ice Pea line|| |
|Corn line|| |
| Coconut line+|
- The Magnet line was changed between updates.
- There was a game mechanic, based on elements. Magnet line's element was magnetic.
- Magnet line used to be unlocked by beating American Suburbs - Day 5.
- Magnet line used to have combinations with Spike line (attack increased by +10%), with Spray Mushroom line and Doom line (crit increased by +10% and crit defend increased by +15%).
- Magnet line used to have these upgrades:
- Weapon: branch spear. Armor: moss armor. Costume: common bow tie. 500 coins.
- Weapon: branch spear. Armor: weed armor. Costume: common bow tie+1. 1,000 coins
- Weapon: bamboo spear. Armor: weed armor. Costume: common bow tie+2. 5,000 coins
- Armor Breaker's animation doesn't show up stealing armor from armored enemies.