Plant Food effect
When given Plant Food, Magic Vine threw one huge plasma ball at the first zombie in its lane, similarly to Citron but couldn't toss away zombies and instead dealt a large amount of damage to a zombie. It would've done more damage if the zombie had been an armored zombie.
The Magic Vine's plasma balls caused extra damage to armored zombies and it could also slow them down (when upgraded). Explorer Zombies and Tomb Raiser Zombies were threats. It was advised to use Magic Vine when the aforementioned zombies were present.
- Its Plant Food attack resembled Citron's projectiles, but in a lighter shade of blue.
- Its concept originated from the fairy tale, Jack and the Beanstalk.
- Likewise, it resembled a beanstalk.
- It was the first new plant in Plants vs. Zombies Online.
- In the most recent update of Plants vs. Zombies Online, it was removed from the main game and replaced by Pomegranate-pult, but still remains in the Player vs. Player mode as an unlockable plant.
- It had previously been unlocked in Ancient Egypt Level 7-1.