- Not to be confused with Loudmouth.
Loudmouth Bot is a Spawnable Zombie Bot in both Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 and Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville which can be built in Graveyard Ops, Backyard Battleground, and Herbal Assault.
It emits a close-range sonic blast in front of it that damages and stuns plants it hits. Its function interval lasts for 10 seconds. It is the zombie counterpart of Goop-shroom. Its attack is named Loud Noises, deals 25 damage, and can pierce Citron's Peel Shield.
A variant of the Loudmouth Bot called the Loudhare Bot was created to celebrate the Springening event.
Garden Warfare 2
MEDIUM RANGE: STUN
Equipped with the latest in stun tech, Loudmouth Bot's always got something to say.
MEDIUM RANGE: STUN
Not sure what sound rabbits make? Come a little closer.
Battle for Neighborville
Shouts loudly, stunning plants in nearby proximity.
Not only does Loudmouth Bot stun plants, but it shoves them slightly away so try to build this bot close to Graveyards or Gardens in Gnome Bomb to keep plants from planting or defusing the gnome.
It doesn't do much damage, so try to place it in a place that will surprise plants, but not easily able to be shot at from a distance.
On most maps, the bot pads are not close enough to the Suburbination zones to be useful, so build something further range.
In other languages
|Brazilian Portuguese||Robô Tagarela|
|Brazilian Portuguese||Robô Lebre Barulhenta|
|Spanish||Bot liebre ruidosa|
- Its ability to use loud noise to stun plants is similar to the Sonic Grenade or the Proximity Sonic Mine.
- Although the stun is similar to the Engineer's Sonic Grenade ability, it won't force a Chomper to uproot if he is using his Burrow ability.
- Its Springening variant references the common question "what sound do rabbits make?", because rabbits are very quiet.
- Despite being robotic, this bot is not stunned for longer than usual by the Citron's EMPeach.