- For the international version of the level, see Lost City - Day 9.
- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Lost City - Day 9 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
In Normal mode, the player has to beat the zombies at Level 1.
This level is quie easy despite the fact that you don't get to see the lawn very often. You are given many 0-cost plants, which can be helpful in generating sun in the first few waves and for stalling.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|5||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|6||1 1 5 5||None||First flag.|
|8||1 5 5||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|10||2 3 4 1 5||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|11||1 2 3 4 5||None|
|12||2 2 4 4 1 3 1 5||None||Final wave.|
- With the absence of Excavator Zombie, using A.K.E.E. is discouraged as it can't damage Parasol Zombie.
- Start planting Puff-shrooms on gold tiles to generate sun.
- When the Buckethead appears, use Iceberg Lettuce to temporarily stop it from moving.
- During the final wave, use Plant Food on Red Stingers.
In hard mode, the player has to defeat leveled-up zombies.
With the combination of not being able to see the lawn every once in a while and leveled-up zombies, the player is bound to level up their plants.
- Do as what you did in normal mode, but with a few tweaks:
- Level 4 Puff-shrooms no longer recharge every time it is planted, this can be used to stall numbers of zombies and quickly softening them up.