- For the Chinese version of the level, see Lost City - Day 7 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Lost City - Day 7 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Lost City - Day 7 is the seventh level of Lost City in Plants vs. Zombies 2. This level introduces the Parasol Zombie. There are three Gold Tiles on the lawn and they are all located in the fifth column. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
- After several levels featuring Excavator Zombies, Red Stinger is more useful in this and the following levels as Parasol Zombie will block A.K.E.E.'s attacks.
- Gold Tiles in this level are not viable for sun-producing plants. Wall plants prove to be more durable, but the player should watch out for Lost Pilot Zombies.
- As with most levels in Lost City, planting mostly on the left side on the lawn is a tried and true strategy. The presence of Excavator Zombies will make planting and protecting plants on the right side of the lawn tedious. In fact, it is even unnecessary.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||3||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|4||2 1||None||First flag.|
|5||5 5||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|7||5 3||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|8||1 2 4 5 2 2||Second flag.|
|9||4 5 5 4||None|
|10||4 1 3 2||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|11||2 2 3 4 1 3||None|
|12||2 5 3 4 5 2 2||Final wave.|
- Created by Pvzarif.
- Plant Sunflowers on the Gold Tiles.
- Plant one column of A.K.E.E.s, use the Plant Food for extra sun.
- Plant Stunions near zombies that are going to eat the Sunflowers, plant a Cherry Bomb near the Parsol Zombie.
- Plant a column of Red Stinger.
- Try planting a column of Kernel-pults.
- Use Cherry Bombs when zombies are close to your house (Use extra Plant Food for instant recharge).
- When the Final Wave comes, use remaining Plant Food on A.K.E.E.s.
- Created by Danielw104.
- First, plant a row of Sunflowers.
- Plant a Lightning Reed in lanes where zombies show up.
- Keep on planting Lightning Reed in all columns (the strategy worked with three full columns).
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest